Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 6th, 2013, 05:02 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Seeking female cruise companion for Greenland

Hi, I am a 41 year old single female looking to book a cruise to Greenland on August 16th or August 28th. It is a 14 day cruise. Unfortunately the solo supplements are expensive so I'm hoping to find someone who would be willing to share a cabin with me. Here are the cruise details...

Arctic Cruise - Greenland Explorer Polar Small Ship Cruise

Let me know if anybody is interested. Thanks!

Kim
Sponsored Links
Old February 8th, 2013, 04:09 AM
First Mate

hi Kim,

I looked at your cruise out of curiosity since Greenland is not on most of our "to see" lists. From what I saw, it looks like this is for people who don't have to ask how much it costs ! I am not one of those people ! And it's not even clear to me if the flights into the country are included or not?

I saw the web site said they would match you or if they couldn't, you;d get the rate for double occ. anyway. What's with that?

Good luck
Edwin
Old February 9th, 2013, 07:50 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by ednotmilkman View Post
hi Kim,

I looked at your cruise out of curiosity since Greenland is not on most of our "to see" lists. From what I saw, it looks like this is for people who don't have to ask how much it costs ! I am not one of those people ! And it's not even clear to me if the flights into the country are included or not?

I saw the web site said they would match you or if they couldn't, you;d get the rate for double occ. anyway. What's with that?

Good luck
Edwin
I looked too, as I've seen a few advertised that were sort of similar. It looks very interesting though and a special type of person to go on an itinerary like that. Something like that is on my dream list, but not likely to happen.
Maybe she can get a roomshare as you mentioned.