Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 8th, 2013, 12:38 PM
Familiar Face

Thumbs up Travel Service To Use?

Travel With Allen is a complete travel service out of the Lynnwood, Wa. Have you used them in the past?

They offer cruise package deals, ie., airline tickets (both/either, one way and round trip), transfers, hotel rooms and plenty of shore excursions, etc.

In other words, very personal travel services, which prevents the traveler from worry and mistakes.

I would like to use them in the future, but, they don't offer cabin match programs for singles in need of sharing.

Any interested travelers want to go together to take their planned trips?

SWM, retired.
Sponsored Links
Old February 8th, 2013, 02:35 PM
First Mate

It's Alan, not Allen. I've been on one cruise with them, and twice on other ships where they had a goodly-sized group aboard. I'd go again but many of the packages he offers are on ships I don't want, or to places I don't want to go. And, like you, I need to find a person to share the cabin. Alan's e-mail list is so extensive that almost everything he offers sells out in a day or so, and I normally can't find anyone that quickly.

Someone (or 2, or 3 depending on the size of the group) people from his travel office go with each group. If Alan himself is along he throws a pretty nice party for the group one evening. He also offers only one shore excursion in each stop; it usually mirrors one of the more popular tours the ship offers, but at 1/2 to2/3 the price.

His price for the cruise itself is no better than you can get through any other agency; the savings, if any, come from the package of airfare/hotel/transfers/cruise.