CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Royal Caribbean or Celebrity cruises (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/394574-royal-caribbean-celebrity-cruises.html)

Villager February 10th, 2013 09:27 AM

Royal Caribbean or Celebrity cruises

DWM, 68, looking for cruise partner on Royal Caribbean or Celebrity Cruise Lines. I am an agreeable guy who can get along with most people, but do not play well with self involved, rude, boorish people. Don't care if I travel with a man or woman and will do as much or as little together as seems comfortable.

About me. I snore. Prefer early dining, and do not mind eating separately. Like the cabin warm at night - not an Eskimo. Somewhat limited physically by bad knees, so excursions may be separate also. Basically a quiet guy, who can and will engage in interesting conversation. Celebrity Captain's Club - Elite level. Royal Caribbean Crown & Anchor Society - Diamond level. Willing to consider any cruise to any destination, providing it is a minimum of at least 7 days in length. Love to take back to back cruises.

About you. You are polite, considerate of others, clean - not a slob, not clingy or dependent upon others to have a good time. Have reasonable expectations and enjoy life and its opportunities.

aroundTheworld February 11th, 2013 12:03 AM

I have sent you a message about upcoming cruises...

Jim

NickMammoth February 11th, 2013 11:00 AM

Hello. I am interested in cruising with you. I am a 70 year old male, retired except for teaching occasionally. I am living alone and determined to travel a lot. I am fit and love to be out and about. The cabin as I see it is for sleeping and so don't mind inside locations. I am easy going and pride myself on being respectful. I have the following times available this year: April, June, July, September through December. I am open to most locations. I like the idea of sailing to or from Europe, with maybe spending some time on land. I hope to hear back from you. My private email is. Mark91324@gmail.com.

Mark

kingnukem February 11th, 2013 04:24 PM

Another DWM, 67, just retired to South Florida. Interested in cruising pretty much anytime, anywhere. Don't care if it's a 3-day or a 33-day cruise (for longer ones I think cabin-mates should know each other at least a little bit).

Villager February 12th, 2013 09:04 AM

I want to thank all who responded here and by private message. Have booked three cruises for remainder of year. Good luck all!

NickMammoth February 12th, 2013 12:50 PM

Shall I assume you are no longer looking for a cruise mate?

Villager February 12th, 2013 08:47 PM

Nick, For the moment I am no longer looking for a cabin mate. If anything changes I will let you know. Thanks again.