Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 10th, 2013, 09:27 AM
Familiar Face

Smile Royal Caribbean or Celebrity cruises

DWM, 68, looking for cruise partner on Royal Caribbean or Celebrity Cruise Lines. I am an agreeable guy who can get along with most people, but do not play well with self involved, rude, boorish people. Don't care if I travel with a man or woman and will do as much or as little together as seems comfortable.

About me. I snore. Prefer early dining, and do not mind eating separately. Like the cabin warm at night - not an Eskimo. Somewhat limited physically by bad knees, so excursions may be separate also. Basically a quiet guy, who can and will engage in interesting conversation. Celebrity Captain's Club - Elite level. Royal Caribbean Crown & Anchor Society - Diamond level. Willing to consider any cruise to any destination, providing it is a minimum of at least 7 days in length. Love to take back to back cruises.

About you. You are polite, considerate of others, clean - not a slob, not clingy or dependent upon others to have a good time. Have reasonable expectations and enjoy life and its opportunities.
Sponsored Links
Old February 11th, 2013, 12:03 AM
Familiar Face

I have sent you a message about upcoming cruises...

Jim
Old February 11th, 2013, 11:00 AM
Familiar Face

Hello. I am interested in cruising with you. I am a 70 year old male, retired except for teaching occasionally. I am living alone and determined to travel a lot. I am fit and love to be out and about. The cabin as I see it is for sleeping and so don't mind inside locations. I am easy going and pride myself on being respectful. I have the following times available this year: April, June, July, September through December. I am open to most locations. I like the idea of sailing to or from Europe, with maybe spending some time on land. I hope to hear back from you. My private email is. Mark91324@gmail.com.

Mark
Old February 11th, 2013, 04:24 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Another DWM, 67, just retired to South Florida. Interested in cruising pretty much anytime, anywhere. Don't care if it's a 3-day or a 33-day cruise (for longer ones I think cabin-mates should know each other at least a little bit).
Old February 12th, 2013, 09:04 AM
Familiar Face

I want to thank all who responded here and by private message. Have booked three cruises for remainder of year. Good luck all!
Old February 12th, 2013, 12:50 PM
Familiar Face

Shall I assume you are no longer looking for a cruise mate?
Old February 12th, 2013, 08:47 PM
Familiar Face

Nick, For the moment I am no longer looking for a cabin mate. If anything changes I will let you know. Thanks again.