Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 12th, 2013, 11:09 PM
Familiar Face

Default Cabin Share September Canada/USA

I am a 60 year old SGM, non smoker, social drinker ( glass of wine with dinner) non snorer ( or so I have been told) and a pleasant individual with good habits and considerate of others. I am Canadian living in the Toronto area.

I am seeking a cabin mate for a cruise I have booked from New York to Quebec City 11 nights September 8th to 19th. I have booked an inside Promenade cabin on board Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas. Ports are Portland, Bal Harbor, Saint John New Brunswick, Halifax Nova Scotia, Corn brook Newfoundland, Charlottetown PEI and 2 nights in Quebec City.

The cost will be approximately $1000 per person for the cruise transportation to New York and back from Quebec extra.

This will be a platonic share and I am open to ages 30-65 and straight or gay fine with me. contact me at mikescruising@yahoo.com
Sponsored Links