Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 18th, 2013, 01:05 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Let's Sail to the Caribbeans! (Spring)

I was hit with the cruise bug and would love to hit the Caribbeans in the Spring. This would be my first cruise and am very excited! I'm looking at Royal Caribbean 7 night trip with the Suite room but open to other suggestions. I am grateful for your feedback.

PS. Date is flexible anytime after April 15th (tax season!)

Moshe
32/M/NYC
Sponsored Links
Old February 18th, 2013, 02:50 PM
Familiar Face

Hi if you check my ads I am open to exclusive cruises but only on 6 april ..hence I have to fly over from Europe :-)
Old February 26th, 2013, 09:51 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I'm looking for a cabin mate to go on a cruise to Caribbean any time between May 16 and June 1.

29/M/NYC
Old March 16th, 2013, 04:34 PM
Welcome Newcomer

My mother is 74, widowed, in good health, LDS, and wants to come on a cruise with me on April 16 for 10 day but does not want to have to pay double fair so she is looking for a cabin mate. The cruise is $750 for 10 days on the Emerald Princess out of Fort Lauderdale. Email or call (425-497-9048) if you are interested and I will put you in contact with my mother so you can chat to see if you are compatible. Thanks.
Old March 21st, 2013, 06:55 PM
Familiar Face

Hello my name is oscar
im looking for a mate for a cruise on 4-14-13 galveston magic carnival its $545 for 7 nights all taxes included please contact me at oscarmayen@yahoo.com or 210 843 5959
ty much oscar
Old March 23rd, 2013, 01:37 PM
Familiar Face

I was also thinking of cruising the caribbean this spring. Looking for travel mate. Email me to talk further: bgbailey1@hotmail.com

Bruce, gay male in Atlanta
Old April 15th, 2013, 10:39 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruisingFever View Post
I was hit with the cruise bug and would love to hit the Caribbeans in the Spring. This would be my first cruise and am very excited! I'm looking at Royal Caribbean 7 night trip with the Suite room but open to other suggestions. I am grateful for your feedback.

PS. Date is flexible anytime after April 15th (tax season!)

Moshe
32/M/NYC
Moshe, Am 62 retired SWM, non smoker, social drinker, live in NJ, Grew up in Flatbush, Bklyn, love to cruise out of NYC, Bayonne, or Ft. Lauderdale. Cheerful, easygoing with sense of humor. Light sleeper, non snorers please. Hope to hear from you. Let's cruise.
Old April 16th, 2013, 10:55 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default discrepancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by arontheradio View Post
Moshe, Am 62 retired SWM, non smoker, social drinker, live in NJ, Grew up in Flatbush, Bklyn, love to cruise out of NYC, Bayonne, or Ft. Lauderdale. Cheerful, easygoing with sense of humor. Light sleeper, non snorers please. Hope to hear from you. Let's cruise.
Hmmmm....In an earlier post, you state that you are age 77...which one is the truth??
Old May 27th, 2013, 08:14 AM
Familiar Face

Hi my name is Jillian, your ad sounds fantastic. I am a 62 year old Australian women travelling around the USA on an 8 weeks holiday with my son and daughter in law and I have decided that I also want to experience a cruise to the Caribbean while I am on that side of the world. The cruise I have selected is the Royal Caribbean cruise to the South Caribbean leaving San Juan on the 24th August for 7 days. I would like to find a cruise partner to share costs as well as friendship. Please let me know if this interests you. Kind regards, Jillian