CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Let's Sail to the Caribbeans! (Spring) (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/394718-lets-sail-caribbeans-spring.html)

CruisingFever February 18th, 2013 01:05 PM

Let's Sail to the Caribbeans! (Spring)

I was hit with the cruise bug and would love to hit the Caribbeans in the Spring. This would be my first cruise and am very excited! I'm looking at Royal Caribbean 7 night trip with the Suite room but open to other suggestions. I am grateful for your feedback.

PS. Date is flexible anytime after April 15th (tax season!)

Moshe
32/M/NYC

Deckdivacologne February 18th, 2013 02:50 PM

Hi if you check my ads I am open to exclusive cruises but only on 6 april ..hence I have to fly over from Europe :-)

dmj February 26th, 2013 09:51 PM

I'm looking for a cabin mate to go on a cruise to Caribbean any time between May 16 and June 1.

29/M/NYC

Seattle_S&J March 16th, 2013 04:34 PM

My mother is 74, widowed, in good health, LDS, and wants to come on a cruise with me on April 16 for 10 day but does not want to have to pay double fair so she is looking for a cabin mate. The cruise is $750 for 10 days on the Emerald Princess out of Fort Lauderdale. Email or call (425-497-9048) if you are interested and I will put you in contact with my mother so you can chat to see if you are compatible. Thanks.

sanantonio609 March 21st, 2013 06:55 PM

Hello my name is oscar
im looking for a mate for a cruise on 4-14-13 galveston magic carnival its $545 for 7 nights all taxes included please contact me at oscarmayen@yahoo.com or 210 843 5959
ty much oscar

bgbailey1 March 23rd, 2013 01:37 PM

I was also thinking of cruising the caribbean this spring. Looking for travel mate. Email me to talk further: bgbailey1@hotmail.com

Bruce, gay male in Atlanta

arontheradio April 15th, 2013 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CruisingFever (Post 1464908)
I was hit with the cruise bug and would love to hit the Caribbeans in the Spring. This would be my first cruise and am very excited! I'm looking at Royal Caribbean 7 night trip with the Suite room but open to other suggestions. I am grateful for your feedback.

PS. Date is flexible anytime after April 15th (tax season!)

Moshe
32/M/NYC

Moshe, Am 62 retired SWM, non smoker, social drinker, live in NJ, Grew up in Flatbush, Bklyn, love to cruise out of NYC, Bayonne, or Ft. Lauderdale. Cheerful, easygoing with sense of humor. Light sleeper, non snorers please. Hope to hear from you. Let's cruise.

croozbabe April 16th, 2013 10:55 AM

discrepancy

Quote:

Originally Posted by arontheradio (Post 1470302)
Moshe, Am 62 retired SWM, non smoker, social drinker, live in NJ, Grew up in Flatbush, Bklyn, love to cruise out of NYC, Bayonne, or Ft. Lauderdale. Cheerful, easygoing with sense of humor. Light sleeper, non snorers please. Hope to hear from you. Let's cruise.

Hmmmm....In an earlier post, you state that you are age 77...which one is the truth?? :confused:

Jil May 27th, 2013 08:14 AM

Hi my name is Jillian, your ad sounds fantastic. I am a 62 year old Australian women travelling around the USA on an 8 weeks holiday with my son and daughter in law and I have decided that I also want to experience a cruise to the Caribbean while I am on that side of the world. The cruise I have selected is the Royal Caribbean cruise to the South Caribbean leaving San Juan on the 24th August for 7 days. I would like to find a cruise partner to share costs as well as friendship. Please let me know if this interests you. Kind regards, Jillian