Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 22nd, 2013, 12:14 PM
Familiar Face

Default Looking for a Cruise mate

I am looking for someone to share a cabin. (Strictly platonic) I don't have a cruise booked yet but would be sailing out of Florida. I'm 40yr, female. I would like to book a cruise to the Caribbean. Anywhere except the Bahamas since I have traveled there many times before. Iím looking to go in March-May. I'm outgoing and like to do the activities on the cruise and excursions at the ports. If you want to hang out or just share a cabin either way is fine. If anyone is interested we can look to see what's available and decide from there.
Sponsored Links
Old February 22nd, 2013, 08:22 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I booked a cruise already and going solo...37/m. March 17 freedom. Take a look
Old February 25th, 2013, 07:40 PM
Welcome Newcomer

are you interested in a 14 day transatlantic leaving Ft. Lauderdale on 4/28?
Old February 27th, 2013, 11:35 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello,

I have a week on March 23rd. 8 days interesting sharing a room and interesting in this 7 Nights Western Caribbean Cruise from Galveston - Roundtrip last minute cruises, or open to another I am 39 years old. if interesting write me roaries88@yahoo.com we can decide.
Old February 28th, 2013, 02:48 PM
Familiar Face

Sorry...already booked one.
Old March 1st, 2013, 09:56 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelGrl40 View Post
Sorry...already booked one.
TravelGrl40,

I am interested in going on my first cruise. I am a RN Case Manager. I'm mature, considerate and enjoy dancing, live shows and nature. I want to cruise this month before I start a new job. Please email me for more information at rnmedpro@wowway.com.

Thanks Roz
Old March 16th, 2013, 04:33 PM
Welcome Newcomer

My mother is 74, widowed, in good health, LDS, and wants to come on a cruise with me on April 16 for 10 day but does not want to have to pay double fair so she is looking for a cabin mate. The cruise is $750 for 10 days on the Emerald Princess out of Fort Lauderdale. Email or call (425-497-9048) if you are interested and I will put you in contact with my mother so you can chat to see if you are compatible. Thanks.
Old March 21st, 2013, 06:56 PM
Familiar Face

Hello my name is oscar
im looking for a mate for a cruise on 4-14-13 galveston magic carnival its $545 for 7 nights all taxes included please contact me at oscarmayen@yahoo.com or 210 843 5959
ty much oscar
Old April 3rd, 2013, 02:07 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
I am looking for someone to share a cabin. (Strictly platonic) I don't have a cruise booked yet but would be sailing out of Florida. I'm 40yr, female. I would like to book a cruise to the Caribbean. Anywhere except the Bahamas since I have traveled there many times before. Iím looking to go in March-May. I'm outgoing and like to do the activities on the cruise and excursions at the ports. If you want to hang out or just share a cabin either way is fine. If anyone is interested we can look to see what's available and decide from there.
Have you found your Cruise Mate?
Old April 13th, 2013, 05:01 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Hello,
My name is Ofer and I am a 40 yr male.
I am looking for a cruise at mid Jun.
I am from Israel and it will be my 1st real cruise.
I will be in Dallas TX during mid of Jun (work) and planning for few vacation days.
If you think it is OK with you, lets talk and see if it will be OK for both of us.
Old April 13th, 2013, 05:30 PM
Familiar Face

Hello! My offer : miami 7 days, Carnival Liberty, may 18th, 399$ + gratuity on board, inside cabin with 2 port hole, Cozumel, Belize, Roatan, Grand Cayman i am fit, clean, respectful, easy going, i do yoga, work-out, fitness, jogging, non-smoker. Just to share fees...platonic. We can share info before with facetime, skype, tango, facebook or email me andrelassonde@icloud.com or leave me a message 786 600 1330
Old July 9th, 2013, 09:31 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi, see my post for August 2013 cruise, letsgostj
Old February 26th, 2014, 10:57 AM
Welcome Newcomer

[62 year od female looking to find female cruise mate to go to western Caribbean in march 2015 on royal Caribbean lines . I have a handicapped Balcony on the ocean , this room is very large I am in a wheelchair , fully independent , enjoy reading and wine.

Last edited by Biggestmamabear; February 26th, 2014 at 11:54 AM. Reason: wrong post before
Old February 26th, 2014, 10:59 AM
Welcome Newcomer

I am looking for a cruisemate for 3/14/15 sail from Ft Lauderdale to Cozumel, Labadee , on Royal Carribean, I am 62 and in a wheelchair so I have a large cabin ocean front , if interested contact me
Old April 2nd, 2014, 10:50 AM
Familiar Face

I live in the Tampa Bay area. Female 51 non-smoker, non-snorer. Am looking for someone too for a cruise out of Tampa in May. 4, 5 or 7 night. Open to all ideas.