Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 24th, 2013, 11:14 AM
Familiar Face

Default Freedom of the Seas 12/1 - 12/15/2013

DWM, 68, looking for cruise partner on Royal Caribbean's Freedom of the Seas for back to back cruises December 1 - 8 and December 8 - 15, 2013.

I am an agreeable guy who can get along with most people, but do not play well with self involved, rude, boorish people. Don't care if I travel with a man or woman and will do as much or as little together as seems comfortable. I am perfectly okay with doing nothing other than sharing a cabin.

About me. I snore, but that can be easily dealt with using ear plugs. Considerate and kind to a fault, to those who reciprocate in their behavior towards me. Prefer early dining, and do not mind eating separately. Like the cabin warm at night - not an Eskimo. Somewhat limited physically by bad knees, so excursions may be separate also. I cruise three or four times a year on either Royal Caribbean or Celebrity, prefer the larger ships and their amenities. Basically a quiet guy, who can and will engage in interesting conversation. Royal Caribbean Crown & Anchor Society - Diamond level.

About you. You are polite, considerate of others, clean - not a slob. Not clingy or dependent upon others to have a good time. Have reasonable expectations and enjoy life and its opportunities. Mentally stable and have a positive and cheerful attitude towards life and others.
Sponsored Links
Old February 25th, 2013, 08:48 AM
Familiar Face

First week is Eastern Caribbean. Second week is Western Caribbean. The weeks can be split and you can take only one of the two.
Old February 26th, 2013, 11:11 AM
Familiar Face

Ocean view cabin X guarantee now $669 for each cruise