Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 2nd, 2013, 03:44 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile Last Minute Traveler looking for a cabin buddy.

Hello Everyone, My name is Richard and I am new to this web site and this is my first post so please bare with me. I am constantly online looking for a cruise from 7-10 days on the east coast ports. I am fortunate to be able to leave on a cruise last minute and I refuse to pay the full price for one person. I also get a military discount on most cruise lines and that does help when I cruise with my daughter. I need a vacation ASAP. About me, I am a 40 year young man with one teenage daughter. I love to travel to resorts, cruises, road trips, museum hunter, I love to do just about everything. No bungee jumping,skydiving, or parasailing I do like a cold beer once in a while, I do not smoke or mess with drugs. It's really hard to find a travel partner when I am retired so young and all my friends and family are still working and I do not like booking vacations 6 months in advance. I have been told I am very funny, and fun to be around. I encourage anyone to share a cabin with. LGBTQ, STRAIT,WOMEN,MEN are all welcome. I would love to get a suite sometime but only when the price is low enough. There are cabins large enough for 6-10 people, how cool would that be?
Please email me with any questions or comments. I will most likely be flying out of Portland, Maine when I cruise. I am even open to the idea of traveling to resorts, overseas, extc. I just want to travel Richard from Maine
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (39.9 KB, 25 views)
Sponsored Links
Old March 2nd, 2013, 08:41 AM
Familiar Face

Richard
I'm looking for a last minute cruise too. I want to travel this month. This will be my first cruise so I'm open to suggestions. I'll fly from Chicago to the port. I have seen many attractive cruises from Florida or New Orleans. I'm 59 yo, professional and considerat. I enjoy excursions and nightlife. I don't smoke. If interested email me at rnmedpro@wowway.com.
Thanks
Roz
Old March 2nd, 2013, 12:48 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lastminutetraveler View Post
Hello Everyone, My name is Richard and I am new to this web site and this is my first post so please bare with me. I am constantly online looking for a cruise from 7-10 days on the east coast ports. I am fortunate to be able to leave on a cruise last minute and I refuse to pay the full price for one person. I also get a military discount on most cruise lines and that does help when I cruise with my daughter. I need a vacation ASAP. About me, I am a 40 year young man with one teenage daughter. I love to travel to resorts, cruises, road trips, museum hunter, I love to do just about everything. No bungee jumping,skydiving, or parasailing I do like a cold beer once in a while, I do not smoke or mess with drugs. It's really hard to find a travel partner when I am retired so young and all my friends and family are still working and I do not like booking vacations 6 months in advance. I have been told I am very funny, and fun to be around. I encourage anyone to share a cabin with. LGBTQ, STRAIT,WOMEN,MEN are all welcome. I would love to get a suite sometime but only when the price is low enough. There are cabins large enough for 6-10 people, how cool would that be?
Please email me with any questions or comments. I will most likely be flying out of Portland, Maine when I cruise. I am even open to the idea of traveling to resorts, overseas, extc. I just want to travel Richard from Maine
Hello Richard,
I am looking for a cabin buddy for a cruise from March 21-26. I found a few that looked feasible, all I need now is a buddy or buddy's like you said in your post. I am 40 yrs old and I love to travel. I travel once a year with my daughter and once it twice a year by myself. Last year for my 40th I went Brazil. I have been to many places, but I have to say the best by far was my trip to Phuket, Thailand. I am a full-time student, full-time employee and single mother, so that is why I am only able to take the cruise or vacation at this time. Need a break, can not wait till summer for relaxation. I need it now.
Old March 4th, 2013, 02:38 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello, thank you for reading my post. I totally agree with you about getting out of here until summer returns. Obviously I am sure that we are both hesitant about traveling with a stranger so I hope we can get the chance to chat and you can view my Facebook and other info as well. I would love to travel on those dates. Where does the ship leave from? I live in Maine so I will be flying into whatever port it is. I am hesitant about west coast ports just because we get a lot of snow storms here and flying west is a pain in the butt. Let me know what cruise line and ship and let's talk soon. This cruise sounds like it would be a 80% chance of yes unless the airfare triples last minute. I hope to chat soon, Richard Butts from Maine. PS check out my Facebook pics. I don't really update it anymore I just post pics of trips. Till then
Old March 4th, 2013, 02:51 PM
Familiar Face

Default Looking for a cruisemate

Richard, I am 51 years old male and live in Sarasota Florida. I love to cruise and just relax. I am open to most dates at the end of March of beginning of April. or the month of may. Let me know if intersted. Can go out of any port in Florida. email hitchcow@gmail.com
Old March 9th, 2013, 11:49 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Princess offered me a standby fare: $299PP for a seven day eastern Caribbean on the Ruby Princess leaving March 17th. If you are interested, let me know.

I am a retired attorney living in Orlando.
John

PS. e mail: jtmaher77@hotmail.com
Old March 9th, 2013, 05:25 PM
Welcome Newcomer

awesome post, good for you...good luck!
Old March 9th, 2013, 10:57 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lastminutetraveler View Post
Hi Richard,
I'm gigi morton. I'm seeking a cabin mate to share the costs of NCL's repositioning/transatlantic cruise out of Miami April 20...arriving Barcelona May 1...11 days at sea with one stop in Madeira Portugal. Your total costs would be a ridiculously LOW $465 includes all taxes and a $100 shipboard allowance to spend however you want. You'll have to figure out how to get back. I will go on from Barcelona to spend 3 months visiting friends in France, Austria, Sweden then about 6 weeks in the UK exploring and returning on the QM2 out of Southampton on July 20. You'd have plenty to do on the Epic, with or without me, and this is the only ship with a separate singles quarters meaning a big singles community to share the cruise with.
About me...63, widowed 4 yrs, spent a year in Europe 9/2011 to 9/2012. Can't wait to get back...I'm a well-seasoned traveler and prefer to cruise (refuse to fly... barring emergencies). Learn more about me through my website...gwendolyn morton photography com (fill in the blanks and add the dot to get there. Facebook me...and find me on Trustedhousesitters com for character references.
Get in touch soon please...I am focusing all my free time on finding a great cabin mate.
PS...I snore but not obnoxiously ;-))) I don't smoke anymore but I love wine, a good designer beer, the movies, cabaret shows, the spa, watching the ocean and the people. I'm down-to-earth and I don't put on airs...and I don't mind when others do...I love to laugh.
Old March 11th, 2013, 06:34 PM
Familiar Face

Richard, Am looking for a cabin mate for cruises out of Manhattan or Bayonne, NJ to the Caribbean. I am a spry, easygoing white, straight 71 year old man. Can also get military discounts. I am a light sleeper, non smoker, social drinker with a good sense of humor. No snoring, please. E mail: arontheradio@optonline.net
Old March 11th, 2013, 06:38 PM
Familiar Face

Richard, Am looking for cabin mate for Caribbean cruises out of Manhattan or Bayonne, NJ. Straight, white, 71 year old veteran, spry with good sense of humor. Non smoker, light sleeper - No snoring please. E mail: arontheradio@optonline.net