Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 4th, 2013, 12:45 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default looking for rooomate for cruise 6/1/13 asap

Im looking for a roomate for my sis for our yearly cruise, her suppose to be roomate flaked out. and its cheaper when its 2 per room,
basic details its from June 1-June 6 leaving out of miami,FL, (she has gotten a balcony she smokes cig and thats the only room you can smoke in, well on the balcony) so pref if you smoke or not doesnt matter but have to be ok with her smoking( on the balcony) , The cost of the cruise is( based on double occupancy) for the balcony is $729.00( ) with a 200.00 deposit due at time of booking. the rest of the money is due april 2, 2013

I need serious personal, it is going to Ocho Rios Jamaica, and Grand Cayman Islands, sailing on Carnival Victory, if you are serious and i do mean SERIOUS about going.. she is gay , you dont have to be but pref a women in her room...
send me an email, so we can go ahead and get you booked up, I can send you additional details after you email with her info and booking info ( that way everyone's room is near each other and we eat dinner together) you will need my booking info.
thanks hope to hear from someone. hey its a vacation and we are really great and fun people to be around interested email me its quicker trinadm@bellsouth.net
Sponsored Links