Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 6th, 2013, 06:30 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default let's plan a cruise this spring/summer, long or short!!!

Greetings All,

I'm a 44 year old single Lady looking to travel this spring/summer. I have looked into Holland America 30-55 day cruises, traveling to either Caribbean or Hawaii/tahiti. I would like an inside cabin so that I can use the price difference on my shore excursions. You don't have to be with me or entertain me, but I will be happy to do excursions with you if you choose to do so. I love to snorkel, so I plan on doing that every chance I get. I don't care where we go, and I am willing to do a shorter 7 day cruise if you would like. I don't care what cruise line, nothing is set in stone other than I want go to beaches and explore.

I'm a non smoker, I do drink one mixed drink every night while on the cruise. I love to sunbathe while at sea.

I don't mind male or female cruise partner, but I do prefer anyone over the age of 40 and under the age of 100.

Let's get to planning this, I have seen some good deals on vacations to go.
Sponsored Links
Old April 12th, 2013, 04:53 PM
Familiar Face

Do you do any weekend cruising. #-4 day out of Port Canaveral? I need to get away for a few days and not blow all of my vacation time. Look me up on FB if you might be interested.
Jimmy D McElhenney(TN)
Old April 12th, 2013, 06:54 PM
Familiar Face

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by starnsky View Post
Greetings All,

I'm a 44 year old single Lady looking to travel this spring/summer. I have looked into Holland America 30-55 day cruises, traveling to either Caribbean or Hawaii/tahiti. I would like an inside cabin so that I can use the price difference on my shore excursions. You don't have to be with me or entertain me, but I will be happy to do excursions with you if you choose to do so. I love to snorkel, so I plan on doing that every chance I get. I don't care where we go, and I am willing to do a shorter 7 day cruise if you would like. I don't care what cruise line, nothing is set in stone other than I want go to beaches and explore.

I'm a non smoker, I do drink one mixed drink every night while on the cruise. I love to sunbathe while at sea.

I don't mind male or female cruise partner, but I do prefer anyone over the age of 40 and under the age of 100.

Hi! I am searching a cruisemate for may 18th for a 7 days cruise from miami only 399$ plus gratuity plus tax. We can talk and share info before. Andre
Old April 13th, 2013, 01:18 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Greetings All,

Well I fall within the age requirement.

I am 72 yo and retired and love to cruise. I do most of my cruising on Holland America or Princess. I am easy going, love long cruises and am open to most anything over 14 days. I do not smoke, love ocean days, may drink a glass of wine on special occasions, am easy going and enjoy meeting people and new places.

Would love to hear back if you want to know more. my email address is:rl4309@powerc.net

Bob
Old April 13th, 2013, 02:04 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Greetings All,

hello, I am a 42 year old high school teacher from Canada and I am presently looking at the july 4th Carnival 4 day cruise out of Miami and sailing to Cozumel and Key West.
My email is coachmcnulty@gmail.com or respond through this site. We could even chat on skype if you wish
thank`s
Old May 26th, 2013, 01:23 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Skype™ to shmangan

Take a look. I just posted a transatlantic Cruise on Royal Caribbean.
Steve