Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 6th, 2013, 09:55 PM
Familiar Face

Default Good Cabin Mate needed M or F

Youthful, outgoing, sporty SBF seeks Roommate to save money on first cruise. I'm paying my way and looking for someone else to pay his or her own. We sleep in the same room and whatever else we do together must be mutually agreeable. No more than a platonic roommate to share the expense is expected or desired. If we choose to do an excursion, activity or dinner together I am certain it will be a good conversation as I am outgoing and inspiring and willing to have a meal with a roommate. I enjoy meeting new people. I love playwriting, bellydancing, yoga. You may also see me rollerblading, bicycling, kayaking or sailing a sunfish. I can do dinner, share a tour or more. In the spirit of our amazons before I am sufficient. I like yoga, meditation, and whatever the spirit moves me to do. I designed the outfit out of bed sheets for a full moon ritual at a writers retreat in Tennessee.
Sponsored Links
Old March 9th, 2013, 12:22 AM
Familiar Face

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubleorose View Post
Youthful, outgoing, sporty SBF seeks Roommate to save money on first cruise. I'm paying my way and looking for someone else to pay his or her own. We sleep in the same room and whatever else we do together must be mutually agreeable. No more than a platonic roommate to share the expense is expected or desired. If we choose to do an excursion, activity or dinner together I am certain it will be a good conversation as I am outgoing and inspiring and willing to have a meal with a roommate. I enjoy meeting new people. I love playwriting, bellydancing, yoga. You may also see me rollerblading, bicycling, kayaking or sailing a sunfish. I can do dinner, share a tour or more. In the spirit of our amazons before I am sufficient. I like yoga, meditation, and whatever the spirit moves me to do. I designed the outfit out of bed sheets for a full moon ritual at a writers retreat in Tennessee.
Hi. Your post is of interest to me since I also want a platonic cruise buddy to share the expense and maybe dinner and entertainment. Have you got a cruise booked? When? Which ship? .
Old April 12th, 2013, 04:47 PM
Familiar Face

Have you found a cruise buddy yet?
5/3-5/6 3 day RC out of Port Canaveral.
Let me know if you might be interested

Jimmy D McElhenney(TN)
Old April 15th, 2013, 08:47 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello, I am looking at a 5 day cruise out of Jacksonville on May 6, 2013 to the Bahamas and am looking for a cruise companion to cut costs. I am a 56 y/o white male that really enjoys cruising. Please let me know if you are still looking for a cruisemate so we can talk over the details. Thanks
Old May 5th, 2013, 05:20 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Thumbs up

Hi:
I liked your ad and your dress is terrific
I used to go to Chi-town a lot and like the city.

I'm going to Alaska on Sept 21-28th 2013 from/to Seattle on Holland America's "Westerdam". I've also paid my fare, for an Outside slightly obstructed view cabin on the Upper Promenade deck. As well my Travel Agent who is great, got me on the FREE upgrade cabin list. If anyone in the cabin,that would be me, is over 55,we both get $25 shipboard credit, and I've already received $140 shipboard credit for us to use on the ship. I've been to Alaska B4, but it was in 2001 and we got caught in 9/11 attack while in Canada,have always wanted to go back. This trip is a different route, because we get to go to Sitka,1st Russian Coloney settled in US.
Your fare, would be,which includes all port fees, US taxes and airport RT transfers $1,171.30 + air from Chicago. I booked my own air on Priceline and it was $236.80 RT from Orange County, CA, cheaper than LAX! It's on Alaska Airlines and I've flown them B4, great service too.The ship chugs $586 to book air,duh..
I agree with your desire to share certain things like meals or a maybe a tour, but am not needy or have to be joined at the hip.

I'm a writer for a magazine, have a grit sense of humor, adventure and curiosity.
I'm game for anything as long as it's not illegal, immoral or life threatening..

If any of this is interesting, do reply. Your ad didn't say when,where or ship, so this could be a laugh for you.
Carnaval, due to all of it's mishaps, has stopped sailing their fleet temporarily to fix their main problems, tho it's not a line I'd ever sail again. While married(now divorced)our 1st cruise was a Carnival one out of LA. Terrible, Everyone seemed to spend all day drinking and carousing and at night, the younger set would stand in the aisle ways to the rooms partying w/friends who had cabins on that deck. Over time I heard things have not changed much either.

So if you don't mind an "old person" with red hair but no temper to match, give me an Ahoy.

Judi
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Judi_1.jpg (81.1 KB, 4 views)
Old May 6th, 2013, 12:41 AM
Welcome Newcomer

All the info is in my ad. I'm going to Alaska in Sept, so your reply for April is a bit late. The cruise is from the 21-28/2013, and I'm looking for a gal to share. Thanks for reply. Hope you had a nice cruise.

JR
Old May 6th, 2013, 09:19 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubleorose View Post
Have a inside cabin on Princess leaving out of Seattle the 8th June to Alaska and back. Would consider sharing if the right person comes along. Email me if you would like more info. Rl4309@powerc.net. Bob
Old May 12th, 2013, 09:29 PM
Familiar Face

61 wm in central fl Love to cruise royal carib and am retired so available almost any time
Old May 14th, 2013, 05:38 AM
Welcome Newcomer

[ATTACH][/ATTACH]

I'm going to Alaska on Sept 21-28th 2013 from/to Seattle on Holland America's "Westerdam". I've also paid my fare, for an Outside View cabin on the Upper Promenade deck. As well my Travel Agent who is great, got me on the FREE upgrade cabin list. If anyone in the cabin,that would be me, is over 55,we both get $25 shipboard credit, and I've already received $140 shipboard credit for us to use on the ship. I've been to Alaska B4, but it was in 2001 and we got caught in 9/11 attack while in Canada,have always wanted to go back. This trip is a different route, because we get to go to Sitka,1st Russian Coloney settled in US.
Your fare, would be,which includes all port fees, US taxes and airport RT transfers $1,171.30 + air from where you live. I booked my own air on Priceline and it was $236.80 RT from Orange County, CA, cheaper than LAX! It's on Alaska Airlines and I've flown them B4, great service too.The ship charges $586 to book air,duh..
I don't need to be joined at your hip, but if you want to share certain things like meals or a maybe a tour, GREAT! I am not needy or need anyone to hold my hand.
I'm a writer for a magazine, have a great sense of humor, adventure and curiosity.
I'm game for anything as long as it's not illegal, immoral or life threatening..
If you think this cruise is for you,contact me @ writingwit@yahoo.com
Hope to see you on board....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Judi_1.jpg (81.1 KB, 2 views)