Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 11th, 2013, 01:26 PM
Familiar Face

Default Gentleman Seeking Female Cruise Friend/Companion

Hi.

My father, Larry, lives in Palm City, FL and is looking for a sophisticated female friend to enjoy a cruise (or several) with.

He is 69 and has cruised extensively. Until recently, he has always had a travel companion. Although he can make friends anywhere, he finds cruising much more pleasant when he can share dining, lounging, sightseeing, etc. with a pretty woman.

He will pay 65% of the cabin, which would be a balcony cabin or suite.

He is a super fun and very witty guy! A sweet, kind, generous, youthful, out-going, good-looking man who enjoys fine wine and dining, golf, sightseeing, and a myriad of other things and hopes you would have a great sense of humor and enjoy a good glass of wine and fine dinging too. No-smokers, please.

His plans are to cruise the Panama Canal in October. He will cruise the Caribbean anytime and is planning a 30-day cruise TBD.

NOTE: He does not type well, and his daughters only want what's best for him.

Hope to hear from you soon. Enjoy your day!

Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Old April 4th, 2013, 12:13 AM
Familiar Face

sent you a private message.
Old April 4th, 2013, 05:22 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default ?'s for your post

Hi...I can't really believe I am answering this..so unlike me but your Dad sounds nice and fun. I've got about 100 days cruising and most of them have been solo. I've met a lot of people who have become friends but the cost penalty traveling alone is limiting. I just returned from a 24 day Holland America Caribbean cruise. I went with a gal that I met on a cruise in New Zealand and we traveled famously together. I'm 63 and she is 49. I'm new to this site but would not mind chatting or emailing privately.
Old April 4th, 2013, 05:32 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Icemaker37

Hi...it's me again. I figured out how to send you a private message but it says you are not accepting them.
Old April 6th, 2013, 08:56 AM
Familiar Face

You can send me an email message to icemaker37@yahoo.com. Thank you. Larry.
Old April 21st, 2013, 01:36 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemaker37 View Post
hi.

My father, larry, lives in palm city, fl and is looking for a sophisticated female friend to enjoy a cruise (or several) with.

He is 69 and has cruised extensively. Until recently, he has always had a travel companion. Although he can make friends anywhere, he finds cruising much more pleasant when he can share dining, lounging, sightseeing, etc. With a pretty woman.

He will pay 65% of the cabin, which would be a balcony cabin or suite.

He is a super fun and very witty guy! A sweet, kind, generous, youthful, out-going, good-looking man who enjoys fine wine and dining, golf, sightseeing, and a myriad of other things and hopes you would have a great sense of humor and enjoy a good glass of wine and fine dinging too. No-smokers, please.

His plans are to cruise the panama canal in october. He will cruise the caribbean anytime and is planning a 30-day cruise tbd.

Note: He does not type well, and his daughters only want what's best for him. :d

hope to hear from you soon. Enjoy your day!

Thank you.
we are a couple of very experienced world travelers who have arranged for a group of up to 20 seniors to go on a world cruise on canards qe leaving jan 10 2014 from southampton, we have secured some great pricing,amd will do all the planning and organizing as well as escourting the group