Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 12th, 2013, 02:14 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Gay Man seeks share for April 6 Transatlantic New Orleans to Rome

TRANSATLANTIC CRUISE APRIL 6th NEW ORLEANS TO ROME: Gay Man 42 seeks traveling companion to join him on 15-day cruise aboard the Royal Caribbean MS Navigator of the Seas with stops in the Azores, Toulon France, Florence Italy. April 5th fly to New Orleans & overnight , April 6th leave New Orleans for Europe. Arrive Rome April 21st & spend one night. Price for cruise $550 I did two of these transatlantic cruises last year and I had the best time of my life .If interested, email me to discuss the opportunity further..[/FONT]
Sponsored Links
Old March 12th, 2013, 02:44 PM
Familiar Face

Hey Derek!

Welcome on board! I'm going on this cruise along with a handful of other gay guys from around the world. In fact, I'm in charge of putting together the "Night before Navigator" Bon Voyage dinner and Afters Party in the French Quarter, since I live in New Orleans.

I do know that there is at least one guy in the discussion (which started on CruiseCritics.com) who is looking for a roommate. Using PHLEDD3 You can gmail me using a com for more information and to get hooked into the group emails and info! Also, if there's anything I can help you with once you arrive in NOLA, I'd be glad to do it.

Looking forward to meeting you!
Fred