CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Seeking cruise compainion for Dec. 7-14-13 (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/395106-seeking-cruise-compainion-dec-7-14-13-a.html)

reno876 March 14th, 2013 01:47 AM

Seeking cruise compainion for Dec. 7-14-13

Hello, I am seeking a cruise companion to share expenses for a balcony cabin aboard the Carnival Liberty going out of Miami on Dec. 7-14. The itenerary is
Miami, Florida; Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Cruiseline Private Island); Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, U.S.V.I.; San Juan, Puerto Rico; Grand Turk Island

Cost is 1,668.20. We would split this cost in half and each pay for our own transportation to get to Miami.

A little about me...I am a single 50 year young woman wanting to go cruising and have no one to split the cost of cabin. I am a smoker, but of course will not smoke in the cabin, but on balcony.
I am friendly and adventerous and may like to go on an excursion, but mainly I love the beaches.

If interested, please message me!

ruthlessboss March 14th, 2013 04:30 AM

Just a heads up about Liberty, There is no smoking on Lido, you go up one more deck with no cover. When we went, we were not aware of this, but fortunately had booked a balcony.

ruthlessboss March 14th, 2013 04:31 AM

Just a heads up about Liberty, There is no smoking on Lido, you go up one more deck with no cover. When we went, we were not aware of this, but fortunately had booked a balcony.

ruthlessboss March 14th, 2013 04:32 AM

reno876 March 15th, 2013 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ruthlessboss (Post 1467252)

Thanks for the info on that ruthlessboss!

sanantonio609 March 21st, 2013 06:59 PM

Hello my name is oscar
im looking for a mate for a cruise on 4-14-13 galveston magic carnival its $545 for 7 nights all taxes included please contact me at oscarmayen@yahoo.com or 210 843 5959
ty much oscar

reno876 March 21st, 2013 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reno876 (Post 1467245)
Hello, I am seeking a cruise companion to share expenses for a balcony cabin aboard the Carnival Liberty going out of Miami on Dec. 7-14. The itenerary is
Miami, Florida; Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Cruiseline Private Island); Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, U.S.V.I.; San Juan, Puerto Rico; Grand Turk Island

Cost is 1,668.20. We would split this cost in half and each pay for our own transportation to get to Miami.

A little about me...I am a single 50 year young woman wanting to go cruising and have no one to split the cost of cabin. I am a smoker, but of course will not smoke in the cabin, but on balcony.
I am friendly and adventerous and may like to go on an excursion, but mainly I love the beaches.

If interested, please message me!

I found a cabin mate! YAY!!!

APHRODITE* March 21st, 2013 10:41 PM

Yayyyyyyy, That would be me LOL ..... Can't wait, were gonna have a blast :-D