Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 14th, 2013, 01:47 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Post Seeking cruise compainion for Dec. 7-14-13

Hello, I am seeking a cruise companion to share expenses for a balcony cabin aboard the Carnival Liberty going out of Miami on Dec. 7-14. The itenerary is
Miami, Florida; Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Cruiseline Private Island); Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, U.S.V.I.; San Juan, Puerto Rico; Grand Turk Island

Cost is 1,668.20. We would split this cost in half and each pay for our own transportation to get to Miami.

A little about me...I am a single 50 year young woman wanting to go cruising and have no one to split the cost of cabin. I am a smoker, but of course will not smoke in the cabin, but on balcony.
I am friendly and adventerous and may like to go on an excursion, but mainly I love the beaches.

If interested, please message me!
Sponsored Links
Old March 14th, 2013, 04:30 AM
Admiral

Just a heads up about Liberty, There is no smoking on Lido, you go up one more deck with no cover. When we went, we were not aware of this, but fortunately had booked a balcony.
Old March 14th, 2013, 04:31 AM
Admiral

Just a heads up about Liberty, There is no smoking on Lido, you go up one more deck with no cover. When we went, we were not aware of this, but fortunately had booked a balcony.
Old March 14th, 2013, 04:32 AM
Admiral

Old March 15th, 2013, 07:19 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthlessboss View Post

Thanks for the info on that ruthlessboss!
Old March 21st, 2013, 06:59 PM
Familiar Face

Hello my name is oscar
im looking for a mate for a cruise on 4-14-13 galveston magic carnival its $545 for 7 nights all taxes included please contact me at oscarmayen@yahoo.com or 210 843 5959
ty much oscar
Old March 21st, 2013, 07:23 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by reno876 View Post
Hello, I am seeking a cruise companion to share expenses for a balcony cabin aboard the Carnival Liberty going out of Miami on Dec. 7-14. The itenerary is
Miami, Florida; Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Cruiseline Private Island); Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, U.S.V.I.; San Juan, Puerto Rico; Grand Turk Island

Cost is 1,668.20. We would split this cost in half and each pay for our own transportation to get to Miami.

A little about me...I am a single 50 year young woman wanting to go cruising and have no one to split the cost of cabin. I am a smoker, but of course will not smoke in the cabin, but on balcony.
I am friendly and adventerous and may like to go on an excursion, but mainly I love the beaches.

If interested, please message me!
I found a cabin mate! YAY!!!
Old March 21st, 2013, 10:41 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Yayyyyyyy, That would be me ..... Can't wait, were gonna have a blast :-D