Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 14th, 2013, 09:50 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Female roomate wanted

Hi, I am seeking a female roomate for a cruise on the Celebrity Infinity next December to ports in South America. It will include a full transit through the Panama Canal and is a bargain. $1460 per person all inclusive. Plus airfare as the cruise ends in Santiago Chile. I am easy to get along with and enjoy people of all backgrounds. Let me know if you are interested.
Sponsored Links
Old April 12th, 2013, 09:56 PM
Familiar Face

Hate to break it to you, but $1460 is no bargain. I JUST complete such a trip (actually it started in Chile) towards Ft.L.... they were giving it away for $650 plus $400 taxes. (since I'm a single, I paid $200 extra. I got that deal directly from Celebrity who sends me weekly emails with the super bargains for the week. Good luck. (I'll be going on another this May5 from Miami to Amsterdam (transatlantic)... I would love to have a room mate...interested? I'm 64 yo... heterosexual, was married 22 years...3 grown and gone children.... live in the Northern VA area....and you?
Old May 5th, 2013, 02:47 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I, too would love to have a roommate to share costs. I am booked on Silhouette from Rome to FLL on December 1. Got a stern balcony cabin so no super bargain but I do care about the cabin. I spend a lot of time just reading and relaxing.

I am flying to Iceland on Nov 23 for a 4 night super bargain package deal which includes air ($1074 for RT air, 4 nights hotel and 2 tours). I am hoping to see the Northern Lights, then will fly to Rome on Nov. 28.

I, too, am 64, recently lost my husband. Need to be away from home during a lot of the holiday hub bub. Figure it will be just too hard with everyone planning things and no one to plan them with.

Interested???
Old May 5th, 2013, 02:51 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Taken this cruise twice. It is truly a great cruise. I spend a lot of time in South America for business so if you need any info, please email.

Enjoy.