Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 19th, 2013, 08:21 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to robertmnch
Default SWF 4 Alaska the last week in June with HAL!

I'm on deposit with HAL for an Alaska Cruise from Seward/Anchorage to Vancouver, June 23 - June 30th.

I am a SWM who has cruised with HAL 27 times and don't like giving them 200% just like any other Single Passenger.

Come on and join me and enjoy Alaska. I have done this Itinerary 3 times and ready to go again!

For me, I don't smoke, snore, platonic, I like an educated personality, go with the flow, I like HAL's smaller ships like the Statendam as the crowds are smaller than those big one's.

Send me an e-mail and I'll answer any questions you might have. robertmnch_26@msn.com I have to pay the Final Deposit on April 5th so time is important to get to know each other.

Biggest Rule with me: NO visitors in the cabin! That is a BIG Deal Breaker with me!

Have a nice day,

Robert

Robert
Sponsored Links