Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 23rd, 2013, 03:28 AM
Familiar Face

Talking 50ish FEMALE CABINMATES FOR EUROPEAN CRUISES PLUS HAVE FREE LUXURY 7 DAY RESORT STAYS

MOM of 2 grown boys with a giant wunderlust looking for cabinmates and travel. Easy going personality and always kindly remembered~! Let me know what your interest is and availability. Open to most good deals. Prefer 6- 10 days, but will consider up to 14 days. South Americas okay too. Got a FREEBIE for April 20th, if any ladies are interested in Paris?? NO CATCH~! Just send PM.
Sponsored Links
Old March 25th, 2013, 11:18 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi,

I am looking for cruise companion for European cruises. Am looking at the Barcelona-Barcelona cruise on Carnival Sunshine, but interested in looking at any in Europe. I have a travel companion for Carribean cruises but she cannot afford the air fare to Europe. I'm early 60's and love travel. Contact me at my email if you're interested. mmd@chavalosnica.com
Old March 29th, 2013, 01:42 AM
Familiar Face

Thanks, but I just returned from MonteCarlo and a few months ago, was in Barcelona. Have some interest in the Carnival sail that hits Greenland and Iceland .... havent been there~! Also if anyone is interested .... can donate miles for a reduced fare to Paris. only $435 from Chicago, when its usually $1200. If anyone wants to meet up with us April 19th- 27th. Staying at the Marriott Resort outside Paris in a upscale Villa. FREE accommodations. My sister cant make it and I dont wanna be HORNING in a couple thats coming along.
Old March 29th, 2013, 04:20 PM
Familiar Face

Oh .... flight can originate from anywhere in the US to Paris. Was just giving an idea of cost from Chicago
Old March 30th, 2013, 01:50 AM
Admiral

You might want to elaborate on the Greenland/Iceland. I assume you are referring to Legend from London to New York in September. That is indeed a unique transatlantic voyage. I've drooled over it, but it's not meant to be for me. I saw the ad on one of the sites, and from N.Y. hop on and head for Tampa.
Old March 30th, 2013, 02:53 AM
Familiar Face

saw this Greenland/ Iceland offered last year originating from Copenhagen and missed out cuz cabin mate preferred Black Sea cruise .... so I see it again with Carnival and still would be interested .... the Princess sail which is similar, is mega bucks more .... never would I make Greenland/ Iceland a destination, but for a one day stop, Id like to go .... Im not too much for local sails to Tampa ... like to hit places Ive never been to .... would also consider Canadian cruise from NY in the fall that hits Newfoundland .... got this Carnival voucher to use up
Old March 30th, 2013, 09:52 AM
Admiral

My reference of going from New York to Tampa would have been a connection for me to return to Florida with no flying involved except going to London.
Old March 31st, 2013, 11:11 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthlessboss View Post
You might want to elaborate on the Greenland/Iceland. I assume you are referring to Legend from London to New York in September. That is indeed a unique transatlantic voyage. I've drooled over it, but it's not meant to be for me. I saw the ad on one of the sites, and from N.Y. hop on and head for Tampa.
Just checked out that TA cruise on the Legend for this September. It has a very interesting and unique itinerary at such a good price. Too bad you can't go. I would love to be on that cruise but it probably will not happen for me either. Thanks for telling us about it.
Old April 9th, 2013, 02:24 AM
Familiar Face

thanks for all your replies and for suggestions on upcoming cruises .... keep in touch .... also the PARIS vacancy is closed