Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 25th, 2013, 11:58 PM
Familiar Face

Arrow Seeking female cabin mate transatlantic eastbound

Hello everyone! I am often travelling to Europe and then back to the states. My preferred means of transportation is a cruise ship over an air plane. Therefore, I'm constantly searching for a descent female to be my cabin mate. I have traveled with 2 women so far whom I've met on this site, and it was good. Currently I am searching for a female to travel transatlantic eastbound. I think late spring/ early summer of 2013 might be a good time but I'm negotiable on this. I am relying on this site again to find a woman who is in search of the same thing as I am: a descent cabin mate to cross the Atlantic with. I didn't make any bookings yet, but I would prefer to sail from New York City to Hamburg, Germany. Please let me know if you might be interested. E-mail: allenushkaa@yahoo.com.
Sponsored Links
Old March 26th, 2013, 02:51 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi there--

I am looking for the exact same thing, and posted a notice last week about this but received no replies. Very happy to read your notice! I will send you an email presently.

Erika
Old April 2nd, 2013, 09:43 PM
Familiar Face

Arrow Seeking Female Cabin Mate Transatlantic Eastbound May-September 2013

An approximate price for a balcony stateroom from New York City to Hamburg, Germany is $1,300. I am still searching for a decent cabin mate who doesn't snore and preferably doesn't smoke.

On board, I do not rely on my cabin mate for entertainment or sharing anything besides the room, should you prefer to do things by yourself or with other people other than me. On the other hand, we might do some things together (such as going to a movie theater, attending a lecture, going to a library, for a walk, to the gym) if so you desire, but again there is absolutely no pressure or commitment to do all or any of the activities together.

I am an honest, respectful, reasonable and a reliable person. If you have any interest to go to Hamburg or possibly to any other port city in Europe we can discuss it. My main objectives are:

A) to get from the U.S. Eastern coast to Europe (May-September 2013)

B) to avoid paying a single supplement fee

C) balcony/veranda stateroom

D) a respectful, trustworthy, non-snoring cabin mate

Please reply to my e-mail: allenushkaa@yahoo.com
Old April 6th, 2013, 08:36 PM
Familiar Face

Smile Seeking Female Cabin Mate Transatlantic Eastbound May-September 2013

My agent just notified me that there is a very good opportunity to go from New York City to Germany in a BALCONY stateroom for just $880 per person. It's a 14-nights cruise stopping in a couple of cities in Portugal; Spain; London, England and finally docking in Germany. The trick is that the ship departs on April 23, which is soon. If you are interested to go please contact me as soon as possible by e-mail: allenushkaa@yahoo.com
Old April 12th, 2013, 05:02 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi, I am a senior SWF who loves to cruise I am in the Atlanta Ga area and have already booked a transatlantic with RCL it includes airfare, transfers, 2 nights in Bacelona than cross the atlantic to ft. Lauderdale, ($ 1,999) let me know if you are interested.
Old April 12th, 2013, 09:34 PM
Familiar Face

I'll be going in a Celebrity Constellation May 5 from Ft.Lauderdale to Amsterdam...interested? Silvia