CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Female seeking travel mate for July Mediterranean Cruise (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/395329-female-seeking-travel-mate-july-mediterranean-cruise.html)

Lovesbeautufulbeaches March 29th, 2013 01:25 AM

Female seeking travel mate for July Mediterranean Cruise

Hello,

I'm new to this site. I am looking for a travel companion for a Mediterannean cruise in July. I would prefer 10-12 nights, but this is negotiable. I prefer early July. I would prefer a female companion. I'm outgoing and plan to take an excursion at most, if not every port. I have cruised before, but have never been to Europe. Please let me know if you are interested in sharing a cabin.

Happy travels :)

SusieStone March 29th, 2013 12:22 PM

Last Minute Mediterranean????

Hello:
Any chance you'd be interested in April 19, a 21 day Holland America Eurodam
cruise R/T Rome (Spain, Italy and Greece)? $1599. Let me know asap
only a few cabins left. What an itinerary and deal!

I'm outgoing, young 66. Been on 48 cruises. Married, Retired professional. Love to explore ports, shop, attend classes and lectures and ship shows. I've been to lots of these ports before (and could offer suggestions for your time). Budget-conscious.

I live near San Diego.

SusieStone

Maila May 25th, 2013 03:22 AM

I'm planning a Med cruise (Spain, France, Monaco, Italy, Greece, Montenegro, Croatia) and seeking for cruisemate to share a cabin (Holland America Line, Nieuw Amsterdam cruise ship). Cruise dates are 25 July - 7 August. I'm from former USSR and have poor English. Sorry about it )

If this idea is interesting for you please be free to ask me any questions. We also can to make a skype call.

Aiko

honored June 21st, 2013 01:40 AM

I took early retirement,adore female company will fit your early July request anytime from 4th July is fine,your duration 10-14 nights is also good. I am english and would be delighted if you decided to share cabin expenses. Sadly if you will not consider a male I fail the final requirement. I can only say in conclusion I am chivalrous and respectful.

honored June 28th, 2013 03:58 PM

If you are looking to improve your english a little and would share with a well mannered man this could be an excellent idea.

It would be fine to speak on skype, firstly though you may email or text me uk mobile 07535956759 email alacarteiflavourfive@gmail.com

Hopefully you will be in touch.

Howard

honored June 28th, 2013 05:09 PM

! wrote earlier the cruise looks lovely I would be very flattered if you chose to sail sharing a cabin (usually spend minimal time only sleeping 4/5 hours ).

Again I leave you contact details if you wish to pursue our venture UK mobile 07535956759

email alacarteiflavoursfive@gmail.com (careful to spell it right )

Howard

shasha88 July 4th, 2013 11:13 AM

did you find anything? 10-12 days is a little bit longer for me, 6-7 days is ideal