Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 30th, 2013, 12:34 AM
Familiar Face

Smile Carnival Splendor - Jan. 4th, 2014

I would love to meet an attractive, intelligent lady who loves cruising as I do. I work full time and can only cruise once or twice a year. I have been on five cruises so far and all of them have been solo. My next cruise is going to be in September with a close friend. After that, I am booked on the Carnival Splendor from New York on Jan. 4th, 2014 and, at present, that will be a solo cruise unless I meet someone on this forum. Cruising would be much more pleasant if I could share the dining, dancing, sightseeing, etc. with an interesting woman. So if that is you or someone you know, I look forward to reading your reply to this post or your private message on CruiseMates.
Sponsored Links
Old April 22nd, 2013, 11:28 PM
Familiar Face

Default Strictly Platonic

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBCruisedoc View Post
I would love to meet an attractive, intelligent lady who loves cruising as I do. I work full time and can only cruise once or twice a year. I have been on five cruises so far and all of them have been solo. My next cruise is going to be in September with a close friend. After that, I am booked on the Carnival Splendor from New York on Jan. 4th, 2014 and, at present, that will be a solo cruise unless I meet someone on this forum. Cruising would be much more pleasant if I could share the dining, dancing, sightseeing, etc. with an interesting woman. So if that is you or someone you know, I look forward to reading your reply to this post or your private message on CruiseMates.
On reviewing my message it occurred to me that it may seem that I am seeking a relationship or casual "adventure". NOT SO. I wish to be clear that it would be a platonic cruise friendship and nothing more.
Old June 3rd, 2013, 06:51 PM
Familiar Face

Default Hello Again

Nobody will see this post if it is stuck on page 5 so I am giving it another try.