Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 1st, 2013, 06:02 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Carnival Breeze April 27th' Miami - SWF 30' looking for roomie to cut single suppleme

CARNIVAL BREEZE APRIL 27th 2013 out of Miami Inside or Balcony ..

Hi there,
i am looking for the Carnival Breeze on April 27th out of Miami for 8 Days to share the cabin - strictly sharing purposes nothing else intended :_) to avoid paying single supplement. I did this before and had some good experience.
Innside or Balcony i am openminded.

I actually was looking for sth else than my plans got turbulated but now i got my flights booked from europe/Germany to Miami and do not want to loose them

I am career working Female in the 30s cruiseexperienced sporty, healthy living attitude, non smoking non snoring and neat.
I expect my roomie to be a nonsmoker, nonsnorer and neat at least. Female/gay/male all fine with me - i am open minded.
I am not expecting anything but sharing the room...if we get along i do not mind going dining excursing etc. with you.

You can check under my name and will find some threats etc. i would suggest getting in touch really quickly and having a chat on skype because this is best. I usually book on Vacations to go and each of us would call and submit his creditcardpayment separatley once the Agent has our reservation done.

I know it is last minute but comon look at the bargains and the ports and hey! Awsome. I suggest to have a chat on skype asap to understand each other and avoid lots of typing please consider the time difference to Germany though.

looking forward to hear from you :-)

Deckdivacologne@gmail.com

p.s. i also might be interested to do the back to back on Breeze continuing on May 5th till 11th
Sponsored Links
Old April 1st, 2013, 08:01 PM
Cruise Maniac

I would vouch for this cruiser as a very pleasant, easy going, VERY intelligent lady
It would seem that if you were trustworthy, respectful and polite, you couldn't ask for a better cabin mate

She is experienced in cruising, and speaks excellent English (as well as other languages)
21 Princess

"You may have less scars, but I'll have better stories"

facebook.com/buggystuff

Friend me if you like!