Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 2nd, 2013, 01:31 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Fun person

I am looking for a cruise partner for a may cruise. I am 54 love royal carib...cruise lines...non smoker, light drinker, like to attend all shows..dont have to go with me..just need someone fun. Lvliz2@yahoo....i go in july and dec also. Divorced blk female can send pic...
Sponsored Links
Old May 12th, 2013, 11:13 PM
Familiar Face

61 wm live in Lakeland Fl and also love RCI but in need of someone to go with I am retired so can go most any time
Old May 27th, 2013, 08:42 AM
Familiar Face

Hi my name is Jillian, your ad sounds fantastic. I am a 62 year old Australian women travelling around the USA on an 8 weeks holiday with my son and daughter in law and I have decided that I also want to experience a cruise to the Caribbean while I am on that side of the world. The cruise I have selected is the Royal Caribbean cruise to the South Caribbean leaving San Juan on the 24th August for 7 days. I would like to find a cruise partner to share costs as well as friendship. Please let me know if this interests you. Kind regards, Jillian