Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 2nd, 2013, 09:24 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Seattle/Alaska-Jun. 2nd-Princess-35/M/Straight Seeks Roommate

Going to give this a shot! Heading up to cruise the Alaskan waters from Seattle on June 2nd with a ton of friends and family, however, I'm stuck without a roommate unless I pay full price.

About my room preference: interior or ocean view room is fine. Don't really need a balcony unless that's what I need to do.

Looking for a clean, tidy, trustworthy roommate that can help offset the expense! I'll be spending most of my time out of the room. Like many other cruisers, I'll just be sleeping and cleaning up when I use it.

One rule: if the other is sleeping, obnoxious behavior will be off limits! :-)

I don't have any restrictions on who I bunk with other than one: you should be straight as well.

Let me know if you're interested!
Sponsored Links
Old April 3rd, 2013, 05:39 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Hello There.

Well I am all about saving money and would love to cut the cost by having a roommate. But I must be honest and say it would be a first, but I good experience non-the-less. I love not disturbing the other while sleeping. I am a good ole christian boy that likes to take adventures. Do you have a FB?
Old April 8th, 2013, 03:41 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi, this sounds like an interesting option. Are you still looking for a roommate to share the cabin?

Regards
qhar82