Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 5th, 2013, 02:08 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default SF- needs roommate Dave Koz 2013 cruise

Recently turned 50yr young Single SF looking for a NON-SMOKING roommate for FlyingDutchmenTravel.com's Dave Koz 9/26 to 10/3/2012 [/B]Royal Caribbean Serenade of the Seas Jazz fest cruise from Barcelona to Naples, Rome, Florence and Nice.

I do not want to pay the single supplement which is almost twice the price of a double occup. I from the Midwest, so it may be easy to meet up before the cruise with someone interested from that area. Since it is now after April 1, 2013. All money is due at time of booking. I am very respectfully and I have am ready to book. Please contact me if you are serious about sharing the expense of a cabin.

There is still time to book and don't want to miss out on RCL's fantastic ports of call as well as Dave Koz, Bob James,Marc Antoine, Rick Braun and more.

Check out Dave Koz & Friends at Sea - 2013 Italy, Greece & Sicily The Smooth Jazz Cruise and feel free to email DaveKoz2012@FlyingDutchmenTravel.com for any questions that you may have.

Thank you for your time
Sponsored Links
Old May 1st, 2013, 08:04 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I think that was the itinerary/dates from the 2012. I am interested about the 2013 cruise which leaves on Sun Sept 22 just outside Rome. Let me know
Old June 19th, 2013, 11:15 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Are you still looking for a roommate?
Old June 21st, 2013, 09:46 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I am single 56 white female looking for roomate on dave koz and friends cruise for sept 2013.any takers?
Old June 21st, 2013, 10:11 PM
Welcome Newcomer

did you find a roomate?
Old September 14th, 2013, 10:11 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi - Are you still looking for a room mate? I am very interested and the same age as you.