CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Lets Go On A Cruise!!! (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/395433-lets-go-cruise.html)

Adam.Pluto April 5th, 2013 05:42 PM

Lets Go On A Cruise!!!

Alright, anyone up for a cruise in May or June? I am open for about anything, but would really like a cabin mate to share the expenses. I am a pretty down to earth guy and can usually get along with just about anyone. So if you want to go on a cruise message me and we can see what each others interests are and plan a trip we both will enjoy. And plus make sure we get along with one another before we get stuck on the sea with each other LOL.

-Adam.

coachmcnulty April 8th, 2013 10:00 PM

hello my name is kevin, I am a high school teacher from canada 40 years of age and am presently looking at the carnival victory on the 4 of july. It is a 4 day cruise out of miami
inside cabin is only $329. two stops in Cozumel and Key West you can emailme at coach mcnulty@gmail.com or respond in the website my member name is coachmcnulty

lcarroll April 10th, 2013 08:05 PM

Hi my name is Louise and I am looking for a cabin mate on a cruise I am hoping to go on departing Vancouver on June 3rd. Here is the link:Discount Cruises, Last-Minute Cruises, Short Notice Cruises - Vacations To Go

Let me know if you are interested!

MrJimmyDale April 12th, 2013 02:26 PM

5/3 thru 5/6 RC out or Port Canaveral........
Let me know if you might be interested.

Jimmy

NickMammoth April 13th, 2013 10:41 AM

Hi. Name is Mark. Retired judge, 70, separated,
Love to take a cruise somewhere exciting in June. I am so easy to get along with. Nighttime for me is not ballroom dance, I have been told I do snore some though. I am in Los Angekes, if you want to chat, locate me at mark 91324@ gmail.com

Marfusha April 14th, 2013 04:22 PM

Going in June to Alaska on carnival miracle.. I booked solo for now.. It prob can be changed if some good mate opportunity comes along.
Adam how old are you?

Randyottaway April 21st, 2013 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam.Pluto (Post 1469360)
Alright, anyone up for a cruise in May or June? I am open for about anything, but would really like a cabin mate to share the expenses. I am a pretty down to earth guy and can usually get along with just about anyone. So if you want to go on a cruise message me and we can see what each others interests are and plan a trip we both will enjoy. And plus make sure we get along with one another before we get stuck on the sea with each other LOL.

-Adam.

I'm interested in a cruise for up to 10 days. Was hoping to have it either end by June 12 or 13 or begin June 17 or 18. I'm trying to work around an event on the east coast June 14 - 15. I prefer Europe but do enjoy Caribbean or east coast. Like you, I think th single supplement is excessive.
I'm a youthful 57 y/o who travels extensively (typically with 2 close friends in their 20's & mid-30's). Neither is available for this trip so I'm searching other avenues to meet new people and save on the cost. Easy going; nonjudgmental, like people, sense of humor.

arontheradio May 2nd, 2013 11:34 AM

I am located in NJ looking for straight male cabinmate for future cruises out of NJ or Manhattan. E mail: arontheradio@optonline.net

saphire May 3rd, 2013 04:06 PM

med cruise

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randyottaway (Post 1470865)
I'm interested in a cruise for up to 10 days. Was hoping to have it either end by June 12 or 13 or begin June 17 or 18. I'm trying to work around an event on the east coast June 14 - 15. I prefer Europe but do enjoy Caribbean or east coast. Like you, I think th single supplement is excessive.
I'm a youthful 57 y/o who travels extensively (typically with 2 close friends in their 20's & mid-30's). Neither is available for this trip so I'm searching other avenues to meet new people and save on the cost. Easy going; nonjudgmental, like people, sense of humor.

hi,
i am looking to find a cruise partner for any time between mid july and mid sept. for a med cruise.
i am fun, low key ,easy going swf mid 50ies looking to share costs .. i travel extensivlely ..do not smoke,snore:wink:.. hardly drink at all.. love to relax but am very active.. looking for a male or female.. relaxed and sressfree cabinmate with a good sense of humor that enjoys people.. i will go on bord in europe .. if interested in more info.. i am always open to new ideas ...:D please contact me : crystals@gmx.net