Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 5th, 2013, 05:42 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Lets Go On A Cruise!!!

Alright, anyone up for a cruise in May or June? I am open for about anything, but would really like a cabin mate to share the expenses. I am a pretty down to earth guy and can usually get along with just about anyone. So if you want to go on a cruise message me and we can see what each others interests are and plan a trip we both will enjoy. And plus make sure we get along with one another before we get stuck on the sea with each other .

-Adam.
Sponsored Links
Old April 8th, 2013, 10:00 PM
Welcome Newcomer

hello my name is kevin, I am a high school teacher from canada 40 years of age and am presently looking at the carnival victory on the 4 of july. It is a 4 day cruise out of miami
inside cabin is only $329. two stops in Cozumel and Key West you can emailme at coach mcnulty@gmail.com or respond in the website my member name is coachmcnulty
Old April 10th, 2013, 08:05 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi my name is Louise and I am looking for a cabin mate on a cruise I am hoping to go on departing Vancouver on June 3rd. Here is the link:Discount Cruises, Last-Minute Cruises, Short Notice Cruises - Vacations To Go

Let me know if you are interested!
Old April 12th, 2013, 02:26 PM
Familiar Face

5/3 thru 5/6 RC out or Port Canaveral........
Let me know if you might be interested.

Jimmy
Old April 13th, 2013, 10:41 AM
Familiar Face

Hi. Name is Mark. Retired judge, 70, separated,
Love to take a cruise somewhere exciting in June. I am so easy to get along with. Nighttime for me is not ballroom dance, I have been told I do snore some though. I am in Los Angekes, if you want to chat, locate me at mark 91324@ gmail.com
Old April 14th, 2013, 04:22 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Going in June to Alaska on carnival miracle.. I booked solo for now.. It prob can be changed if some good mate opportunity comes along.
Adam how old are you?
Old April 21st, 2013, 10:25 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam.Pluto View Post
Alright, anyone up for a cruise in May or June? I am open for about anything, but would really like a cabin mate to share the expenses. I am a pretty down to earth guy and can usually get along with just about anyone. So if you want to go on a cruise message me and we can see what each others interests are and plan a trip we both will enjoy. And plus make sure we get along with one another before we get stuck on the sea with each other .

-Adam.
I'm interested in a cruise for up to 10 days. Was hoping to have it either end by June 12 or 13 or begin June 17 or 18. I'm trying to work around an event on the east coast June 14 - 15. I prefer Europe but do enjoy Caribbean or east coast. Like you, I think th single supplement is excessive.
I'm a youthful 57 y/o who travels extensively (typically with 2 close friends in their 20's & mid-30's). Neither is available for this trip so I'm searching other avenues to meet new people and save on the cost. Easy going; nonjudgmental, like people, sense of humor.
Old May 2nd, 2013, 11:34 AM
Familiar Face

I am located in NJ looking for straight male cabinmate for future cruises out of NJ or Manhattan. E mail: arontheradio@optonline.net
Old May 3rd, 2013, 04:06 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default med cruise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randyottaway View Post
I'm interested in a cruise for up to 10 days. Was hoping to have it either end by June 12 or 13 or begin June 17 or 18. I'm trying to work around an event on the east coast June 14 - 15. I prefer Europe but do enjoy Caribbean or east coast. Like you, I think th single supplement is excessive.
I'm a youthful 57 y/o who travels extensively (typically with 2 close friends in their 20's & mid-30's). Neither is available for this trip so I'm searching other avenues to meet new people and save on the cost. Easy going; nonjudgmental, like people, sense of humor.
hi,
i am looking to find a cruise partner for any time between mid july and mid sept. for a med cruise.
i am fun, low key ,easy going swf mid 50ies looking to share costs .. i travel extensivlely ..do not smoke,snore.. hardly drink at all.. love to relax but am very active.. looking for a male or female.. relaxed and sressfree cabinmate with a good sense of humor that enjoys people.. i will go on bord in europe .. if interested in more info.. i am always open to new ideas ... please contact me : crystals@gmx.net