Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 5th, 2013, 09:35 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Transatlantic-Silhouette-Dec. 1, 2013

Recently widowed 64yo female wants a cabin mate to share costs.

I have already booked-SV cabin (aft stern). $2930 for two so less than $1500 for 16 days.

Female business owner who has traveled the world extensively in pursuit of my business-international logistics. Looking to unwind and be out of the USA during the hustle bustle of the holidays. I love those Westbound TA with the long days.

Who wants to join me???
Sponsored Links
Old April 12th, 2013, 10:58 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Please check your private message. Thanks
Old July 17th, 2013, 10:02 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello, I will also be sailing on the Celebrity Silhouette from Civitavecchia on Dec 1st, although I have not yet booked. Given that I am significantly your junior (25 yo grad student at the time of the cruise) you might prefer not to have a younger cruise mate; however, if you would like company for dinners, shows, activities and/or excursions I always enjoy having someone to do those activities with. I took the silhouette eastbound transatlantic back in April from Ft. Lauderdale to Civitavecchia (Rome) and I absolutely loved it. I did the cruise alone, but I made great friends on the cruise; although, I did end up going to some performances and activities alone, which is fine, but having someone to meet up with and spend time with on a relatively long voyage is desirable.
Just a little info about me: I'm 24 graduate student in Bioethics, from Connecticut but live in Viterbo Italy (which means you'd have an excursion companion fluent in Italian for our Italian stops), well educated, well traveled, quiet, clean, looking for a platonic travel partner/someone I can have a conversation with.
As I said the age difference might be an issue for being roommates; however, an activity companion is always a great thing to have on a cruise of this duration with so many sea days.

Let me know,
Sean H.