Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 7th, 2013, 09:12 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile Hawaii cruise -June 1st looking for roommate to share my cabin

I am preferably looking for a mature female, clean, tidy, trustworthy roommate that can help share the expense! I already paid for the cabin (Expedia). My roommate will be able to make arrangements through Expedia as well. I have never asked for a roommate before, but with the cost of the cruise plus shore excursions and extras, is getting out of my safety net.
Most important: I am looking for someone who knows how to respect others. I am an easy going person, and I am experienced sleeping in hostels and "albergues" in Europe. I walked el camino de Santiago, so yes, I have slept in rooms where there are many people, always carry my earplugs with me!
I understand that the cabins are very small. They recommend taking a small suitcase. I have no problem with that. In case you are interested to upgrade, I would not mind as long as there is not a tremendous price difference. I am simply taking this cruise to get to see the islands, my time in the room will be limited to sleeping and cleaning. Thank you and looking forward to finding someone to share costs!
Sponsored Links
Old April 14th, 2013, 01:03 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello,

Can you please post more specifics on where it goes, which cruise line, price, dates etc...

Thank you.
Old April 14th, 2013, 08:39 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Cruise details

Expedia has it on special, see:
Select a Cabin Type | Expedia.com
I paid the total price of $3165 on this special (including all fees and taxes). When I asked Expedia what the price would be when adding another person they said that it could increase a little depending on dates. The closer we get to departure; the higher the prices. As a matter of fact, since you have people from all over the world taking this cries, it usually fills capacity and if tht happens, even if I have a cabin for two, nobody else could be added. If you are interested, I would definitely encourage you to explore it and talk to me so that we can ask Expedia how to go about you sharing the room.
For excursions I took packages, but I have a couple of days that if I found someone interested in renting a car nd exploring the sland, that could be great too. Well, once you learn more about it, please get back to me. You can send me a private sesame with contact info and we can talk.
It departs from Honolulu on June 1st, it returns on June 8.
Hawaii is not inexpensive, so the great advantage of the cruise is that it works like a Hop on-Hop off on the islands, making it convenient to get two meals on board and exploring the islands during the day! Of course you could stay on the ship and have all your meals on board. They also have entertainment, shows, etc.
The cruise spends two days on the Big Island Hawaii, two on Maui, one on Kauai. For detailed itinerary please visit:
Pride of America Cruise Ship Vacation Packages | Cruise Ship Deals & Specials
Thank you for your interest! Looking forward to hearing from you!