Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 10th, 2013, 03:37 AM
Familiar Face

Default Cruise buddy required

Hi there. I am a single woman aged 50. I am fit and active and recently divorced.

I used to cruise a lot with my ex and I loved cruising!!! Feel it is time to dip my toe in the water and get cruising again. I am looking for someone to share costs with and hopefully enjoy the experience! I am an organised tidy person, who likes a giggle and enjoys challenges in life.

If you are of a similiar disposition please apply! I haven't really got any further forward at this point, other than I wil be looking to cruise in Sept/October and pref Europe.
Sponsored Links
Old April 10th, 2013, 04:32 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrangrl View Post
Hi there. I am a single woman aged 50. I am fit and active and recently divorced.

I used to cruise a lot with my ex and I loved cruising!!! Feel it is time to dip my toe in the water and get cruising again. I am looking for someone to share costs with and hopefully enjoy the experience! I am an organised tidy person, who likes a giggle and enjoys challenges in life.

If you are of a similiar disposition please apply! I haven't really got any further forward at this point, other than I wil be looking to cruise in Sept/October and pref Europe.
I saw your post. Have a number of cruises under my belt. Easy going and always on the lookout for a cruise special. Do not like the cost of paying for 2. I am retired - and looking for someone that also enjoys cruising to share cost. Enjoy meeting people and new sights. If you are interested - we can chat more on where you would like to go. I like the longer cruises - have a preference for Holland America and Princess but with the right price I would go on most of the cruise lines. Best of luck finding someone to go on a cruise.
Old April 10th, 2013, 04:56 AM
Familiar Face

Hi there AZ. I am based in UK (live in Scotland) I would prefer to leave from Southampton. I see from your profile that you live in USA, so I may not be the best option for you, due to logistics. I have only cruised with RC, but happy to look at other cruise lines.
Old April 10th, 2013, 03:25 PM
Familiar Face

Read your post, Would you be interested in a 13day royal caribbean cruise leaving Boston in Oct 2013 and ending in Tampa, Fl.Please email me if interested. ellencom@verizon.net cruisequeenone
Old April 11th, 2013, 05:15 AM
Familiar Face

Hi Ellen

Thanks for your reply but I am looking to leave from UK ..good luck !
Old April 11th, 2013, 07:24 AM
Familiar Face

Default Love to cruise

Hi there
I am based in the Midlands. Like you, I love to cruise.
At the moment I am laid up with a broken leg & have plans for November 2013 & October 2014 but if you see a good deal & need a companion, let me know. I am a tad older than you but consider myself young at heart....
Many regards
Carol
Old April 11th, 2013, 11:25 AM
Familiar Face

Hi Carol

Thanks for your reply. I am going to keep my eye out for deals , so will keep you posted. Age is no problem, only a number after all

Sorry to hear about your leg.

Where have you cruised before?

My email is corriemck@yahoo.com if you want to email me, rather than on here.

Regards

Jan
Old April 13th, 2013, 01:34 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Hi there AZ. I am based in UK (live in Scotland) I would prefer to leave from Southampton. I see from your profile that you live in USA, so I may not be the best option for you, due to logistics. I have only cruised with RC, but happy to look at other cruise lines.
Thanks for your reply. Cruising from there is not an issue. There are a number of great cruises leaving from London that I have looked at. Both Holland America and Princess has some going from there all over Europe/Med and north to Norway and Russia and around the Islands.

Write me at my email address if you wnat to chat more. Have a great weekend.

Bob
Old May 12th, 2013, 10:04 PM
Familiar Face

Hi I am an avid cruiser but have not been doing much since I was widowed three and a half years ago(hate to pay the single supplement). Prefer RCI and am available almost any time as I am retired.. I am 61 wm and live in central Fl
Old May 20th, 2013, 02:04 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Hi there. I am a single woman aged 50. I am fit and active and recently divorced. I used to cruise a lot with my ex and I loved cruising!!! Feel it is time to dip my toe in the water and get cruising again. I am looking for someone to share costs with and hopefully enjoy the experience! I am an organised tidy person, who likes a giggle and enjoys challenges in life. If you are of a similiar disposition please apply! I haven't really got any further forward at this point, other than I wil be looking to cruise in Sept/October and pref Europe.Arran
I am a straight single lady looking for a cruise buddy to share reserved cabin on NCL Jewel, sailing to Alaska from Seattle 9/14 & returning to Vancouver, BC 9/21, 2013. NCL deadine is July 1 for payment of $868.66 which includes taxes/port fees, & travel insurance plus an inside cabin on an upper deck, away from the engines. These reservations are frozen at 2010 prices. My cabin mate wanted to go w/me but lack of money forced her to cancel in 2012. My sister took her place before she knew of a granddaughter's wedding during the cruise! I'm not willing to give up on my dream of seeing Alaska after years of waiting. PLEASE let me know if you want to join me ASAP! Check Cruise Deals | Vacations | Norwegian Cruise Line for ship & cruise details.Thanks.
Old May 27th, 2013, 07:40 AM
Familiar Face

Hi my name is Jillian, your ad sounds fantastic. I am a 62 year old Australian women travelling around the USA on an 8 weeks holiday with my son and daughter in law and I have decided that I also want to experience a cruise to the Caribbean while I am on that side of the world. The cruise I have selected is the Royal Caribbean cruise to the South Caribbean leaving San Juan on the 24th August for 7 days. I would like to find a cruise partner to share costs as well as friendship. Please let me know if this interests you. Kind regards, Jillian
Old May 28th, 2013, 01:23 PM
Familiar Face

Hi,
I have a 14 day Europe originated (Barcelona to Galveston) cruise booked for Nov 10th, at a great price on Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas. I am 55 year old female, and love to cruise. My husband is unavailable to join me on this one, so am looking for a cruise mate. I am neat, fit, non-smoker. Enjoy socializing, dancing and spend very little time in the cabin. I just took the reverse Navigator transatlantic ( our first TA) and enjoyed it so much I booked the reverse. Let me know if interested and I can give you more details.
Old May 30th, 2013, 09:05 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello! We have a family cruise out of Dover on July 13, 2013 to Norway on Holland America Ryndam. Adults and teens. My sister just decided to join us after a Nepal trek and is looking for a roommate to share costs. I know the timing isn't perfect for you, but at least we are leaving from the UK! This is my first post here, but I am a regular on cruisecritic.
Old June 6th, 2013, 07:42 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Hi there. I am a single woman aged 50. I am fit and active and recently divorced. I used to cruise a lot with my ex and I loved cruising!!! Feel it is time to dip my toe in the water and get cruising again. I am looking for someone to share costs with and hopefully enjoy the experience! I am an organised tidy person, who likes a giggle and enjoys challenges in life. If you are of a similiar disposition please apply! I haven't really got any further forward at this point, other than I wil be looking to cruise in Sept/October and pref Europe.Arran
Does a cruise to Alaska sound good to you?? I have an inside cabin on upper deck away from the engine noises booked for 9/14 - 9/21 leaving Seattle. My cruise buddy spent her cruise money & left me high & dry! Let me know if you are interested! NJNative44@Hotmail.com.
P.S. I live in Seattle/born & raised in NJ.
Old June 8th, 2013, 03:08 PM
Familiar Face

Default Cruise to Scandenavia/Russia

Hello, my name is Maya. I am looking for roommate to Scandinavia/Russia cruise in July August Please let me know if you interested Thank you Maya