Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 11th, 2013, 12:34 PM
Familiar Face

Arrow Searching for a Transatlantic Cabin mate

My agent just notified me that there is a very good opportunity to go from New York City to Germany in a BALCONY stateroom for roughly $900 per person. It's a 14-nights cruise stopping in a couple of cities in Portugal; Spain; London, England and finally docking in Germany. The trick is that the ship departs on April 23, which is soon.

My motivation to find a cabin mate is to avoid paying a double price, and that's the only reason. With that said, IF you want to share some activities together onboard it's great, if not then we can follow different agendas, whichever is fine with me.

Also, there is a choice to board this ship in Fort Lauderdale, FL then it will be a 17-night cruise for a price of $1,400 per person for a balcony stateroom. From Fort Lauderdale it goes to New York City as a port of call and then continues to other ports of call which I mentioned above.

If you are interested to go please contact me as soon as possible by e-mail: allenushkaa@yahoo.com so we can discuss all the details and make sure we can be compatiable cabin mates.
Sponsored Links
Old April 18th, 2013, 09:48 AM
Familiar Face

Smile Seeking Cabin Mate Transatlantic Eastbound late spring-summer 2013

I am searching for a cabin mate for a balcony stateroom for a 9 nights cruise from
New York City to Hamburg, Germany.
The cruise line is Cunard.
The ship is Queen Mary 2.
We can go in early May or early June.
The price as of today is approximately $1200 altogether (including gratuities) for a stateroom with a balcony.
Please send me a private message here so we can discuss the details.
Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon.

Last edited by atlanticruiser; April 18th, 2013 at 10:04 AM.
Old April 19th, 2013, 06:41 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Re: Transatlantic cruise

Sounds interesting.... Summer is a great time to explore Europe and getting there by ship is even more exciting.
What preferences or possibly requirements do you have for a potential cabin mate?
Old April 20th, 2013, 10:13 AM
Familiar Face

Smile Re: Transatlantic cruise to Germany

Hello Beauty,

Thanks for you interest. I am searching for a cabin mate who doesn't snore and preferably doesn't smoke. Also, I would like my cabin mate to be clean and tidy, respectful and courteous. The traits that I think most people would like their cabin mates to have
Old April 21st, 2013, 11:03 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Re: Transatlantic cruise

If I'll have enough time on my hands I'd love to go with you.
Old April 26th, 2013, 11:43 AM
Familiar Face

Smile Transatlantic cruise

Out of New York City transatlantic.
Please contact me if there is any interest so we can set a date together (spring-summer 2013).
Preferably a female who doesn't snore or smoke.
Old April 28th, 2013, 10:52 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Interested on the 27 July 2013 crossing if you don't mind travelling with a 59-year old gentleman, and I stress the word gentleman. I have done this crossing 12 times travelling solo and I am tired of paying the double fare each time when I could use the extra money to spend while in Europe. I understand that this is strictly a cost-sharing arrangement and I am not looking for anything else. As an alternative would you be interested in the 17-day crossing from Boston to Amsterdam on 13 July on HAL's Veerdam? This cruise will hit some interesting out of the way places that I've always wanted to see, like Newfoundland, Greenland, Iceland, the Svalbard Islands, and Norway. The cost is of course higher than the 7-day crossing on the QM2 but I think it's worth it for what you get.
Old May 3rd, 2013, 04:16 PM
Familiar Face

Smile Transatlantic cruise

From New York to Humburg, Germany in June. Searching for a cabin mate.
Old May 12th, 2013, 03:10 AM
Familiar Face

Thumbs up Transatlantic cruise to Germany

Departure: New York City
Arrival: Hamburg, Germany (1 day in London, Great Britain)
Ship: Queen Mary 2 (Cunard)
Duration: 9 nights
Price for a balcony stateroom per person: approximately $1,400 total (including gratuities and taxes).
Date: June 1, 2013 (or August, 15)
I am searching for a decent, respectful, honest, reliable, trustworthy person to share a balcony stateroom with me. I do not smoke and do not snore. I am courteous, tidy, trustworthy, polite, quiet and well-mannered. Non-snoring female is preferred. Please contact me to discuss the details of this voyage. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!