Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 13th, 2013, 03:57 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default EPIC 5/15 Rome - share shuttle FCO airport to cruise port ?

We (family of 4), arriving into FCO on 5/15 at 12pm. We looking to share shuttle to cruise port. So if you arriving into FCO around same time and need to shuttle to get to cruise port, contact me so we can share shuttle and save money.
Sponsored Links
Old April 13th, 2013, 05:10 AM
Captain

I was just there in November and NCL has a shuttle you can book online, also there are several companies that you can book as you land right in the airport. You can take a bus which is cheaper but takes longer as it doesn't just go to the port.

BOOKED: Holland Oosterdam May 25; 7N ship, 4N Anchorage, 6N Denali, 5N Denver
11 cruises in 2012, 90 nights at sea visiting 15 countries
8 cruises in 2013, 56 nights at sea visiting 7 countries
Old April 13th, 2013, 01:32 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Shuttle

Thanks for posting. I did check w/ NCL and they want to charge $85 per person. I also check w/ shuttle companies and price start at 85 euro for 2, 115 euro for 4 and 145 euro for 8. I'm hoping if group of 2 or group of 4 can join in w/ just and save a lot of money for shuttle service. I thought about the train option but w/ 2 kids and luggage and timing (1-2 hours for train - connect to Temini station) wasn't feasible. This is our first time cruising w/ NCL - any tips you can share. Also, did you stay at hotel near FCO for your embark or depart that you can recommend? We plan to stay back for 3 nights after end of cruise and is debating to stay near FCO or EUR area and take train into city for sightseeing. Thanks.