Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 13th, 2013, 03:50 PM
Familiar Face

Smile Searching for a Cruise Buddy for longer cruises

Hi, Cruise mates,I am looking for someone that loves to cruise and hates to pay the single supplement. I love the longer cruises - it cuts down on air fare cost to get to and from the ports. Interested in cruises going to or from Australia to west coast and most European cruises to and from Ft Lauderdale. Open to almost any longer cruise if the price is right. I would normally book and inside cabin but not opposed to an upscale cabin if it gets me on a longer cruise with a cabin mate. ( I am 72, male, non smoker, very light wine drinker. I enjoy getting up early on cruises, going for walk up on deck or working out. I enjoy swimming, beaches, snorkeling, and exploring new islands. I also open to either seating for dinner, and trying out other eateries. I like to dance and have a sense of humor. I feel life is short and you have to reach out and experience all life has to offer. Just looking for someone to enjoy a cruise together, possibly go on shore excursions and have a companion for Dinner, have a lot of fun, and maybe become friends for future travel. I live in Arizona. If I find a partner to room with we could get an outside or balcony cabin if you like. Your call. My friends would say I'm humorous, and down to earth, do not take myself serious, understanding and sensitive. Thank you for taking the time to read my post. Let me know if I can answer any questions you may. http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/ima.../icon_wink.gif
Sponsored Links
Old April 14th, 2013, 11:33 AM
Familiar Face

Hi there. Wow, you almost describe me. I am a 71 year old separated male who is very interested in taking cruises, long ones when possible.

I live in Los Angeles. One of my ideas is to cruise to or from Europe combined with renting an apartment in a place like Barcelona and taking a few weeks exploring the area. I am open to all ideas. I am a non smoker, average drinker, love ballroom dancing (Take lessons all the time). I work out and would be doing that on board. Etc.

Lets keep in touch. My email is mark91324@gmail.com
Old April 15th, 2013, 05:40 PM
Familiar Face

SWM non smoker, social drinker 72, love cruising out of NY, NJ or Florida, live in NJ. Spry, outgoing, light sleeper, no snoring please. Hope to hear from you.
Old April 15th, 2013, 05:42 PM
Familiar Face

SWM 72, non smoker, social drinker. Active and spry. Love cruising out of NY, NJ and Florida. Light sleeper, no snoring please. Hope to hear from you.
Old April 16th, 2013, 02:11 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by arontheradio View Post
SWM non smoker, social drinker 72, love cruising out of NY, NJ or Florida, live in NJ. Spry, outgoing, light sleeper, no snoring please. Hope to hear from you.
Thanks for the reply. I am sure open to any longer cruises. Let me know what fits your fancy. I like both Princess and Holland. Both have some interesting ones going to the Far East and Australia. Also would be interested in what you want to see. Could do back to back if we want. If you would like to talk via phone let me know. I live in Az and have done cruises out of both East Coast and West Coast. Look forward to you reply. My email is rlwork@powerc.net