Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 15th, 2013, 04:06 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Cruisemate for 7 day Alaska Cruise June 9th

if anyone is interested in sharing a cabin in June, please let me know ASAP

i will be flying into seatlle from DC and taking a one week cruise. the idea is to find a cruise mate to save on the cost.

i am a 40 yr old male US citizen of Indian descent. As such any traveller willing to split a cabin is great.

the cruise needs to start and end in seatlle and i prefer the ones that start and end on saturday or sunday to give me enough time to sightsee in seattle for a day and fly back to the east coast

please contact me via this site and i will give you my email and number

thanks
Sponsored Links
Old April 16th, 2013, 01:54 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksm999 View Post
if anyone is interested in sharing a cabin in June, please let me know ASAP

i will be flying into seatlle from DC and taking a one week cruise. the idea is to find a cruise mate to save on the cost.

i am a 40 yr old male US citizen of Indian descent. As such any traveller willing to split a cabin is great.

the cruise needs to start and end in seatlle and i prefer the ones that start and end on saturday or sunday to give me enough time to sightsee in seattle for a day and fly back to the east coast

please contact me via this site and i will give you my email and number

thanks
I would be interested. What cruise line? I prefer Princess if possible but Holland America is also a good choice. I live in Az and am retired so this is no problem. Have cruised to Alaska a couple of times and always enjoy the trip.

Let me know the particulars. Bob
Old April 16th, 2013, 04:28 PM
Welcome Newcomer

june 9th pricess cruises is 679 for an ocean view from priceline website
i could do that but need to plan ASAP as i need to get a ticket all the way from washington DC to seattle.

planning to arrive on June 7th night in seattle and sightsee for a day and cruise on sunday.

let me know if that works for you. i am looking to book soon. message me and i can email you my cell number
Old April 29th, 2013, 02:59 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default From may 26th onwards to June 9th

Trying to get a Seattle to Alaska cruisemate

Prefer the Sunday to Sunday cruise days
Old May 7th, 2013, 03:38 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi,

I am quite interested. 35 yr old Indian guy here & first time cruising. Can you kindly provide me more details about the cruise, rates etc. you can email me at vijaye.nyc@gmail.com

Vijay