CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Cruise Mate wanted for future cruises (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/395615-cruise-mate-wanted-future-cruises.html)

AZCRUISER65 April 17th, 2013 12:44 PM

Cruise Mate wanted for future cruises

Hi! Looking for a mate to practically any cruise originated in us,any time.age, race and gender doesn"t matter,just to share cost. I'm 72 swm.

DDThebird April 17th, 2013 12:48 PM

Hello! I am interested to share info for next cruise. I am searching someone for my next cruises to share cost too. I will be retired in september and i am planning to leave from florida.

AZCRUISER65 April 17th, 2013 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DDThebird (Post 1470444)
Hello! I am interested to share info for next cruise. I am searching someone for my next cruises to share cost too. I will be retired in september and i am planning to leave from florida.

I appreciate your post and you will enjoy retirement. I am retired so am very flexible with when I go. Have a number of locations that I would enjoy seeing. I do most of my cruising on Holland and Princess ships. I am a 3 star cruiser on Holland and a gold cruiser on Princess. Being retired military, Princess provides some incentives to cruise with them. I live in Arizona but will cruise from just about anywhere. I am easy to get along with, laid back don't snore that I know of, enjoy people and love to relax on the cruises. Let me know where you are looking to cruise and lets keep in touch. My email address is: rl4309@powerc.net

LatinoMiami April 26th, 2013 07:05 AM

From South FL

Hi there ... I am interested in taking cruises leaving from either Miami or Ft Lauderdale, for 4+ days. Very flexible with dates (except for beginning of every month). Let me know if interested. Thanks!

AZCRUISER65 April 26th, 2013 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LatinoMiami (Post 1471371)
Hi there ... I am interested in taking cruises leaving from either Miami or Ft Lauderdale, for 4+ days. Very flexible with dates (except for beginning of every month). Let me know if interested. Thanks!

Hi,

Thanks for asking about sharing a cabin. I live in Arizona but love to cruise out of Ft Lauderdale/Miami/Tampa to enywhere if it is a great deal. I do enjoy longer cruises to reduce the airfare cost per cruise. If you find something you would consider let me know. My email address is: rl4309@powerc.net

Bob

Jim Monroe May 18th, 2013 02:26 PM

Hi Bob,
I'm also 72 and a widower of 26 mo. need to get going again.
Thinking about an Alaskan 14 day inside passage. I live near
Portland Oregon. jam97011 @frontier.com
Thank You Jim Monroe

Lutraman May 20th, 2013 07:18 PM

hi looking for cabin mate last min this weekend May 25th June 1st on Carnival Liberty from Miami,, only $525 per person,, need to book asap,, Dougie 727 329 9174

Cruising1 May 22nd, 2013 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Monroe (Post 1473468)
Hi Bob,
I'm also 72 and a widower of 26 mo. need to get going again.
Thinking about an Alaskan 14 day inside passage. I live near
Portland Oregon. jam97011 @frontier.com
Thank You Jim Monroe

Jim, Does your cruise have to be 14 days? I am looking for someone to share cost of an inside cabin on an upper deck for a 7 day NCL cruise to Alaska from Seattle. (9/14 to 9/21), disembarks at Vancouver, BC. All sorts of ways to get home from BC. Email me at: NJNative44@Gmail.com if you are interested. Thanks, Mari
P.S. I live in Seattle.

Jim Monroe May 22nd, 2013 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cruising1 (Post 1473890)
Jim, Does your cruise have to be 14 days? I am looking for someone to share cost of an inside cabin on an upper deck for a 7 day NCL cruise to Alaska from Seattle. (9/14 to 9/21), disembarks at Vancouver, BC. All sorts of ways to get home from BC. Email me at: NJNative44@Gmail.com if you are interested. Thanks, Mari
P.S. I live in Seattle.

Hi Mari,
I already booked an Alaskan 14 day from Vancouver return to Vancouver
June 3 thru June 17 on NCL Oceanview

Jil May 27th, 2013 08:05 AM

Hi my name is Jillian, your ad sounds fantastic. I am a 62 year old Australian women travelling around the USA on an 8 weeks holiday with my son and daughter in law and I have decided that I also want to experience a cruise to the Caribbean while I am on that side of the world. The cruise I have selected is the Royal Caribbean cruise to the South Caribbean leaving San Juan on the 24th August for 7 days. I would like to find a cruise partner to share costs as well as friendship. Please let me know if this interests you. Kind regards, Jillian

MIKEEMIKE May 27th, 2013 01:28 PM

Tell me a bit more about yourself. I myself am a widowed young 72 yr. Old male. Very outgoing. Would love to cruise as i 've been on only 2. I live 20 miles from tampa fla. Where i would like to leave from at anytime.

ambassadorog June 3rd, 2013 12:00 AM

I am a 34y/o working professional male who is dealing with separation and would love to go on any 3-5 day cruise, prefer extended weekends like thursday to monday. I have never been on a cruise but I am free now to go on as many as possible, just need to regulate the cost. Let me know if you want to share. I am the most flexible person you can deal with.

stevemcld June 4th, 2013 03:29 AM

Hi, I'm looking for a cabin mate for vacations to go fast deal # 20656. Tampa to Mex & G/Cayman 5 nights $300 leaving 11/30/13. I'm a straight w/m 60. stevemcld@gmail.com

stevemcld June 4th, 2013 03:37 AM

Hi, Look at vacations to go # 20656 and # 20824 out of Tampa. I'm looking for a N/S cabin mate. Straight SWM 60. No snoring (CPAP). stevemcld@gmail.com

stevemcld June 4th, 2013 03:37 AM

Hi, Look at vacations to go # 20656 and # 20824 out of Tampa. I'm looking for a N/S cabin mate. Straight SWM 60. No snoring (CPAP). stevemcld@gmail.com

gripley June 5th, 2013 05:30 PM

I am also retired, female, looking to cruise from California to South America in the fall 2013.

I am new to this cruising, however I have traveled the world via plane due to time constraints.

If you are interested or anyone looking on this thread, feel free to contact me.

Legman August 25th, 2014 10:15 PM

Looking to go on October Southern Carribean cruise. I'm a 67 year old straight male. I cruise out of Miami or Fort Lauderdale.

firstcriuse1 November 3rd, 2014 12:06 AM

How about a cruise from SD Calif down the coast of Mexico to Panama and up to Fl. a 14 day cruise on HA, Amsterdam for $999. i am a straight,M, non-smoker, active, light social drinker,easy to get along with well educated,socially and politically liberal, I need a room mate to share the costs. Bob

SailinJules November 7th, 2014 10:32 AM

Latin America

Hello,

I am looking to share a room/cost on a cruise which leaves from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida on Jan.31, 2015 (just around the corner) and goes south. stopping in islands, Brazil ports, Argentina looping around Ushuaia and heading back up north through Chile, Peru and ending in Los Angeles on March 21st. It is on the ship Princess Ruby Princess. I am not over 60. I have done a lot of long distance sailing (on sail boats) and have traveled on a container ship - but have never been on one of these cruise ships. I believe I am easy to travel with and I don't snore. I am fluent in Spanish and Portuguese which might be handy for this trip. I hope to find someone who would enjoy doing this.