CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Cruise Mate wanted for future cruises (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/395615-cruise-mate-wanted-future-cruises.html)

AZCRUISER65 April 17th, 2013 12:44 PM

Cruise Mate wanted for future cruises

Hi! Looking for a mate to practically any cruise originated in us,any time.age, race and gender doesn"t matter,just to share cost. I'm 72 swm.

DDThebird April 17th, 2013 12:48 PM

Hello! I am interested to share info for next cruise. I am searching someone for my next cruises to share cost too. I will be retired in september and i am planning to leave from florida.

AZCRUISER65 April 17th, 2013 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DDThebird (Post 1470444)
Hello! I am interested to share info for next cruise. I am searching someone for my next cruises to share cost too. I will be retired in september and i am planning to leave from florida.

I appreciate your post and you will enjoy retirement. I am retired so am very flexible with when I go. Have a number of locations that I would enjoy seeing. I do most of my cruising on Holland and Princess ships. I am a 3 star cruiser on Holland and a gold cruiser on Princess. Being retired military, Princess provides some incentives to cruise with them. I live in Arizona but will cruise from just about anywhere. I am easy to get along with, laid back don't snore that I know of, enjoy people and love to relax on the cruises. Let me know where you are looking to cruise and lets keep in touch. My email address is: rl4309@powerc.net

LatinoMiami April 26th, 2013 07:05 AM

From South FL

Hi there ... I am interested in taking cruises leaving from either Miami or Ft Lauderdale, for 4+ days. Very flexible with dates (except for beginning of every month). Let me know if interested. Thanks!

AZCRUISER65 April 26th, 2013 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LatinoMiami (Post 1471371)
Hi there ... I am interested in taking cruises leaving from either Miami or Ft Lauderdale, for 4+ days. Very flexible with dates (except for beginning of every month). Let me know if interested. Thanks!

Hi,

Thanks for asking about sharing a cabin. I live in Arizona but love to cruise out of Ft Lauderdale/Miami/Tampa to enywhere if it is a great deal. I do enjoy longer cruises to reduce the airfare cost per cruise. If you find something you would consider let me know. My email address is: rl4309@powerc.net

Bob

Jim Monroe May 18th, 2013 02:26 PM

Hi Bob,
I'm also 72 and a widower of 26 mo. need to get going again.
Thinking about an Alaskan 14 day inside passage. I live near
Portland Oregon. jam97011 @frontier.com
Thank You Jim Monroe

Lutraman May 20th, 2013 07:18 PM

hi looking for cabin mate last min this weekend May 25th June 1st on Carnival Liberty from Miami,, only $525 per person,, need to book asap,, Dougie 727 329 9174

Cruising1 May 22nd, 2013 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Monroe (Post 1473468)
Hi Bob,
I'm also 72 and a widower of 26 mo. need to get going again.
Thinking about an Alaskan 14 day inside passage. I live near
Portland Oregon. jam97011 @frontier.com
Thank You Jim Monroe

Jim, Does your cruise have to be 14 days? I am looking for someone to share cost of an inside cabin on an upper deck for a 7 day NCL cruise to Alaska from Seattle. (9/14 to 9/21), disembarks at Vancouver, BC. All sorts of ways to get home from BC. Email me at: NJNative44@Gmail.com if you are interested. Thanks, Mari
P.S. I live in Seattle.

Jim Monroe May 22nd, 2013 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cruising1 (Post 1473890)
Jim, Does your cruise have to be 14 days? I am looking for someone to share cost of an inside cabin on an upper deck for a 7 day NCL cruise to Alaska from Seattle. (9/14 to 9/21), disembarks at Vancouver, BC. All sorts of ways to get home from BC. Email me at: NJNative44@Gmail.com if you are interested. Thanks, Mari
P.S. I live in Seattle.

Hi Mari,
I already booked an Alaskan 14 day from Vancouver return to Vancouver
June 3 thru June 17 on NCL Oceanview

Jil May 27th, 2013 08:05 AM

Hi my name is Jillian, your ad sounds fantastic. I am a 62 year old Australian women travelling around the USA on an 8 weeks holiday with my son and daughter in law and I have decided that I also want to experience a cruise to the Caribbean while I am on that side of the world. The cruise I have selected is the Royal Caribbean cruise to the South Caribbean leaving San Juan on the 24th August for 7 days. I would like to find a cruise partner to share costs as well as friendship. Please let me know if this interests you. Kind regards, Jillian

MIKEEMIKE May 27th, 2013 01:28 PM

Tell me a bit more about yourself. I myself am a widowed young 72 yr. Old male. Very outgoing. Would love to cruise as i 've been on only 2. I live 20 miles from tampa fla. Where i would like to leave from at anytime.

ambassadorog June 3rd, 2013 12:00 AM

I am a 34y/o working professional male who is dealing with separation and would love to go on any 3-5 day cruise, prefer extended weekends like thursday to monday. I have never been on a cruise but I am free now to go on as many as possible, just need to regulate the cost. Let me know if you want to share. I am the most flexible person you can deal with.

stevemcld June 4th, 2013 03:29 AM

Hi, I'm looking for a cabin mate for vacations to go fast deal # 20656. Tampa to Mex & G/Cayman 5 nights $300 leaving 11/30/13. I'm a straight w/m 60. stevemcld@gmail.com

stevemcld June 4th, 2013 03:37 AM

Hi, Look at vacations to go # 20656 and # 20824 out of Tampa. I'm looking for a N/S cabin mate. Straight SWM 60. No snoring (CPAP). stevemcld@gmail.com

stevemcld June 4th, 2013 03:37 AM

Hi, Look at vacations to go # 20656 and # 20824 out of Tampa. I'm looking for a N/S cabin mate. Straight SWM 60. No snoring (CPAP). stevemcld@gmail.com

gripley June 5th, 2013 05:30 PM

I am also retired, female, looking to cruise from California to South America in the fall 2013.

I am new to this cruising, however I have traveled the world via plane due to time constraints.

If you are interested or anyone looking on this thread, feel free to contact me.