Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 19th, 2013, 03:29 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Adventurer Looking to Share Carnival Room

Hello All,

My name is Brent and I am a 27 year old husky male looking to schedule a short cruise in late November and a longer Cruise in January 2014. I am a non smoker and social drinker.

I am looking for someone, whether it be male or female, for two reasons. 1. To Cut Costs-Split Cost of Room and Fees, 2. I am looking for someone adventurous who would be interested in joining me on one or two shore excursions. I am very adventurous (snorkeling, Segwaying, ATV's, Kayaking, etc.) but am not allowed to go alone (I will explain to interested parties that email me). For this reason, I will pay 50% of excursions that you join me with.

Other than that, you are totally free to do what you want to do. Am considering an 8 day to Grand Turk, St. Maarten, St. Thomas, and San Juan on January 25th on Carnival Freedom.

If interested please contact me at wiseman155@gmail.com

Last edited by Wiseman155; April 19th, 2013 at 03:46 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old April 22nd, 2013, 10:12 PM
Familiar Face

Smile How about 8 day to Florida & Bahamas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiseman155 View Post
Hello All,

My name is Brent and I am a 27 year old husky male looking to schedule a short cruise in late November and a longer Cruise in January 2014. I am a non smoker and social drinker.

I am looking for someone, whether it be male or female, for two reasons. 1. To Cut Costs-Split Cost of Room and Fees, 2. I am looking for someone adventurous who would be interested in joining me on one or two shore excursions. I am very adventurous (snorkeling, Segwaying, ATV's, Kayaking, etc.) but am not allowed to go alone (I will explain to interested parties that email me). For this reason, I will pay 50% of excursions that you join me with.

Other than that, you are totally free to do what you want to do. Am considering an 8 day to Grand Turk, St. Maarten, St. Thomas, and San Juan on January 25th on Carnival Freedom.

If interested please contact me at wiseman155@gmail.com
I am a male in my 50's that will be happy to share a cabin and go on a couple of excursions with you but I cannot get away at the end of January. I am booked on the Carnival Splendor that sails from New York City on Jan. 4, 2014. If you are interested in that cruise you can write to me condofinder@hotmail.com