Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 22nd, 2013, 05:08 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via AIM to lifecruiser Send a message via Yahoo to lifecruiser
Default Being single shouldn't stop me from my dream cruise!

Hi all-

The Carribean, I've been there done that, got the t-shirt and the sunburn. This time its all about the British Isles. 10-day on Celebrity Infinity - Sailing June 13,2014 from London and returning June 23, 2014 to the same port. (Approx $1800 depending on what cabin we choose)

Itinerary:
London England, Paris France, St Pete Port, Dublin Ireland, Waterford Ireland,
Cork Ireland, Liverpool England, Glasglow Scotland & Holyhead Wales

When I turn 44 next year it will be after going through a life-changing experience and I want to reward myself with my dream cruise but it doesn't even offer a single-supplement! I love my friends and family to death but they are either financially unable to this type of trip and/or they are afraid of cruises now.

So I'm looking for you... a friendly non-smoking person that is willing to put up with my sarcastic sense of humor if only during sleeping/eating times and then we can part ways if we are not compatible. But if you want to hang out, I'm all for that. I love to dance & snorkel, see shows and look at art normally, but this trip I want to explore EVERYTHING. My mom is from England and all I[ve ever seen of the British Isles is Harrod's, Shakespeare on Avon and my family's homes. This time I'm 100% tourist, while on the ship anyway.

So what do you say mates? Will I see you in London?

Happy Cruising!
Mindy

Last edited by lifecruiser; April 22nd, 2013 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Title/Itinerary needed punctuation
Sponsored Links