Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 23rd, 2013, 08:55 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Alaska Cruise Aug 2014

I am looking for a female cabin mate for a cruise coming up next year. I am a 55 yr woman. My brother and his wife are cruising 7 days thru Alaska beginning 12Aug2014 and stay a day or two in Seattle before the cruise. The cruise begins in Seattle and ends in Seattle. I know this is a long time coming but I cant afford the single supplement and need to save for the cruise. I am looking for someone who wants to share a cabin and maybe some meals. I am a social drinker, non-smoker, loves music, likes to check out the different shore excursions. A balcony room would be fab. I have cruised a few times before to the carribean and traveled to Egypt and Africa. Anyone iterested?
Sponsored Links
Old January 9th, 2014, 12:09 PM
Welcome Newcomer

HI
I am a retired white lady age 66 and I am interested in the Alaska cruise and a female roommate to share expenses. I would be interested in a balcony as well. I do not smoke, am a social drinker, am healthy, and interested in shore excursions as well.
If you have not found a travel companion could you please forward the itenerary and price sheet..thanks
Flstpete....
Old February 3rd, 2014, 01:39 AM
Familiar Face

Did you find someone?? I was looking for some one to do either the 7 day or 11 day from San Francisco but I could get to seattle without too much trouble..I AMA young 57, non smoker, love good wine. I have dreamed of doing alaskan cruise for years but cannot afford to go single
Old February 3rd, 2014, 01:42 AM
Familiar Face

I am looking for cabin mate for either 7 or 11 day cruise fro from San Francisco to alaska some time between May and August 2014.. I am 57, non. Smoker, love good wine, and have dreamed if this forever but cannot afford to go alone.