Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 30th, 2013, 02:04 PM
Familiar Face

Default Love to travel and Love to Cruise

48 y.o female searching for a cruise partner.

I am booked in June and July this year but I am open after that.

I am a scuba diver who loves the Caribbean, however I have never been to Alaska. The 10-day Princess out of San Franciso looks nice to this California girl as it would save on airfare.

I am a smoker, but I can't stand cigarette smoke (yeah, tell me about it) so chances are you won't even know I smoke unless you want to hang out on the side of the pool that allows for smoking.

I don't drink much and as you can imagine I am an avid reader. As long as I am not deprived of my coffee I am a pretty decent roommate. I have traveled with a variety of friends and family, all say I am an easygoing traveling companion. I don't believe in stress while on vacation.

I don't care about age/gender/sexual preference as long as you have no disgusting personal habits and don't try to use this as a dating service (feel free to find dates among the rest of our cruisemates just leave me out of it).
Sponsored Links
Old May 11th, 2013, 02:52 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight Reader View Post
48 y.o female searching for a cruise partner.

I am booked in June and July this year but I am open after that.

I am a scuba diver who loves the Caribbean, however I have never been to Alaska. The 10-day Princess out of San Franciso looks nice to this California girl as it would save on airfare.

I am a smoker, but I can't stand cigarette smoke (yeah, tell me about it) so chances are you won't even know I smoke unless you want to hang out on the side of the pool that allows for smoking.

I don't drink much and as you can imagine I am an avid reader. As long as I am not deprived of my coffee I am a pretty decent roommate. I have traveled with a variety of friends and family, all say I am an easygoing traveling companion. I don't believe in stress while on vacation.

I don't care about age/gender/sexual preference as long as you have no disgusting personal habits and don't try to use this as a dating service (feel free to find dates among the rest of our cruisemates just leave me out of it).
[I]

[I]Hello:
My name is Judi & I read your ad and thought if you want to go to Alaska, you might be interested in my cruise.
I'm sailng on Holland America's Westerdam Sept 21-28th out of Seattle to Alaska. Went in 2001,but got caught up in 9/11. Have wanted to go back, because it's just gorgeous. This is a different route than 1st time and the ship has perks galore to celebrate 140 yrs of sailing the Globe. Only one person in the cabin has to qualify for everything.I already have $140 in shipboard credit + $25 for being over 50, and am on the Free upgrade list.I have an Ocean View cabin on the upper promenade deck. They have a 50% deposit going($175) and other than airfare your share would be $1,171.30-$58.00*if you don't want the transfers.I live in Orange County,flying out of John Wayne, fares on Alaska just came down to $216.80 RT. I paid $236.80 in Feb.

The ship fare includes all taxes,port fees and transfers, if you weant them* see above.My flight gets in at 11:45AM day of sailing. Port is about 20 mins away, ship sails @4:00PM. The ship is the Westerdam, refurbished 2 years ago and my cousins were on her in late last year and loved it. They sail mostly on HAL or Seaborne. My ad posted on May 5th or 6th, not far up from yours.

There are va lot of things doing on this last cruise and tons to see, especially in Ketchian. It's a walking town and Creek Street has wonderful shops, Museums, Cafes, that time of year,everything is on sale shipboard and in ports,as that is the last tourist sailings until May. The advantage is no kids running all over, no drunken 20 somethings, a crowd that runs from 40s-70s, there's a big night when the Pinnacle Grill becomes the famous Le Cirque in NY,down to the food, china,silver, table settings and flowers. There's a cover charge, but it's an experience everyone raves about. Only HAL has permission to do it and they do it once on every ship and every cruise.
I'm listed under lets go sailing, if you want to read my ad.
On the premise you might be interested, you can answer here or my email which is:
writingwit@yahoo.com. I'm not looking to bev joined at your hip, I do my things and if you want to come along, that's fine. It would be nice to have dinner together, my Travel Agent made a 2nd seating @8:00PM,asked for a table of 6 w/some singles.
You can log on to HAL and the
Westerdam and see videos of cabins, and everything else. They have a myriad of dance places, WiFi, lounges and activities from computer classes to wine tastings and cooking class.
I'll leave it here and let you decide. Any questions,just ask. I don't smoke and have had years ago throat surgery, so it's dangerous for me to be around any kind of smoke, as my vocal cords shut down. The ship is non-smoking except on deck and poolside deck. I'm easy to get along with & have a grit sense of humor,adventure and curiosity. I'm a writer and it fits in with my work.
Take care and if interested, give an Ahoy :-)

Judi
Old May 13th, 2013, 09:51 AM
Familiar Face

Sent you an e-mail