Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 5th, 2013, 08:49 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default June 20 or 21 back 24 -guy 4 guy

I am a profsnl white guy. 5'6 170, quiet guy but can party. Can join in drinking, smoking but can go without. Not a slob but not a clean freak either. Comfortable in shorts, tshirts but can wear dress clothes. Can stay up late, ~2am, or be asleep at 11p.

I am looking to cruise out of Florida, Miami preference but others okay. Carnival preferred for affordability.

Was going to book imagination as solo, but price was 630. Can do either inside or view.

I just want to get away, enjoy myself and have some fun and sun.
Sponsored Links
Old May 6th, 2013, 03:05 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atl40male View Post
I am a profsnl white guy. 5'6 170, quiet guy but can party. Can join in drinking, smoking but can go without. Not a slob but not a clean freak either. Comfortable in shorts, tshirts but can wear dress clothes. Can stay up late, ~2am, or be asleep at 11p.

I am looking to cruise out of Florida, Miami preference but others okay. Carnival preferred for affordability.

Was going to book imagination as solo, but price was 630. Can do either inside or view.

I just want to get away, enjoy myself and have some fun and sun.
Hi, I am a divorced father and planning a cruise on Jun
I am originally not from USA but from Israel.
I will be in the USA for BT during Jun 2013. Will be available for cruise after the 21st of Jun.
I preffer one of the the Royal ships
Are you interested ?
Old May 27th, 2013, 01:58 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Sounds good to me my friend. I am a young widowed 72yr. Male. And don't let the age be a hinderence. I am a fun person....get along with all ages and especially with the younger crowd. I'm an entertainer/actor (motion picture0 also a writer/producer. I love dancing at which i am very,very good at. Like most music except for hard rock. Like especially latin music and some jazz. Really just a great human being and i love to travel but due to finances cannot pay thoes high costs. Would love to find a ship mate to share with. My e-mai....malbano10@tampabay.rr.com. Hope i perked your interest. Could have a lot of fun!
Old June 3rd, 2013, 12:09 AM
Welcome Newcomer

I am a 34y/o working professional male who is dealing with separation and would love to go on any 3-5 day cruise, prefer extended weekends like thursday to monday. I have never been on a cruise but I...