Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 6th, 2013, 08:57 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Arrow Who Wants To Go On A Pac-Coast Northward Bound Cruise?

Hello all - This is kind of an addendum to my prior post seeking a cabin mate headed from L.A. to AK this month. I should add, I'm not dead set on strictly cruising to Alaska, although that is my destination of choice. Specifically, I'd like to head north, as...uh, opposed to heading south. Most cruises out of LA either go to Ensenada or Vancouver with a few variables in stops along the way, but I'm more drawn to the natural beauty of the NW, than the sun n sand down south. I'm open to the LA to Vancouver - Pac/NW cruise (3 or 7 nights), or Vancouver to Seattle - AK (7 nights), or Seattle to Seattle - AK (7 nights).

I've got my sights set on May to get a jump on the summer vacationers, but am flexible with dates to a degree - as my budget dictates when and *if* I can go anywhere. My priority is finding a really good bargain, (as I assume the prices continue to drop the closer to the sailing dates???) so if the exceptional cruise deals I've seen this month are a given every month, then I'm open to June or possibly early July. Though having said that, my desire to head to Alaska is to see an iceberg/glacier (bucket list) before I die , so it would be somewhat pointless to go if the snow (bucket list. yes, really.) is all melted in Glacier Bay.

Again, any takers? or, if anyone comes across any awesome, mind-blowing cruising deals departing from SoCali, from San Diego to San Francisco, send me a message!
Sponsored Links
Old May 6th, 2013, 09:15 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1SoCalGal View Post
Hello all - This is kind of an addendum to my prior post seeking a cabin mate headed from L.A. to AK this month. I should add, I'm not dead set on strictly cruising to Alaska, although that is my destination of choice. Specifically, I'd like to head north, as...uh, opposed to heading south. Most cruises out of LA either go to Ensenada or Vancouver with a few variables in stops along the way, but I'm more drawn to the natural beauty of the NW, than the sun n sand down south. I'm open to the LA to Vancouver - Pac/NW cruise (3 or 7 nights), or Vancouver to Seattle - AK (7 nights), or Seattle to Seattle - AK (7 nights).

I've got my sights set on May to get a jump on the summer vacationers, but am flexible with dates to a degree - as my budget dictates when and *if* I can go anywhere. My priority is finding a really good bargain, (as I assume the prices continue to drop the closer to the sailing dates???) so if the exceptional cruise deals I've seen this month are a given every month, then I'm open to June or possibly early July. Though having said that, my desire to head to Alaska is to see an iceberg/glacier (bucket list) before I die , so it would be somewhat pointless to go if the snow (bucket list. yes, really.) is all melted in Glacier Bay.

Again, any takers? or, if anyone comes across any awesome, mind-blowing cruising deals departing from SoCali, from San Diego to San Francisco, send me a message!
I have an inside cabin going out of Seattle on 8 June. Would be OK sharing the cabin if you are interested. Email me at Rl4309@powerc.net if you want to know more. Bob
Old May 12th, 2013, 04:33 PM
Familiar Face

Are you two still looking for a cabin mate? Live in SoCal and would prefer a departure from here to Hawaii or AK.
Old May 13th, 2013, 01:35 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello
I am interested in cruise departing May 18, out of Sea, 7 days. Oceanview cost is $449, VACTOGO 12355.
I live outside of Seattle, so I could pick you up at airport.
I am w/f, 62, newly reired. Love to laugh and smile. Contact me if this interests you. Just looking to cruise and save money, just like you.
send me an e-mail at CIGSMAMA@AOL.COM
Have a good day:
Mary Anne
Old May 18th, 2013, 02:11 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by WORLDCRUISER62 View Post
Hello
I am interested in cruise departing May 18, out of Sea, 7 days. Oceanview cost is $449, VACTOGO 12355.
I live outside of Seattle, so I could pick you up at airport.
I am w/f, 62, newly reired. Love to laugh and smile. Contact me if this interests you. Just looking to cruise and save money, just like you.
send me an e-mail at CIGSMAMA@AOL.COM
Have a good day:
Mary Anne
Hi Mary Anne,
Would be interested in 14 day inside passage. I'm open on the date
I'm 72 and live near Portland OR. Send me an E-mail if interested.
jam97011@frontier.com Thank You Jim Monroe
Old May 22nd, 2013, 05:07 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi! I'm also looking for someone to share a cabin on NCL cruise to Alaska; we have the same bucket list! My reservations are for 9/14 to 9/21/2013 leaving Seattle, cruising thru Inside Passage then to Ketchikan, Sawyer Glacier, Juneau, Skagway, Victoria, then Vancouver, BC. These reservations & fares are for an inside cabin on an upper deck on NCL Jewel.& are held at 2010 prices. I lose my deposit + reservations if I don't find a cabin mate & make full payment by July 1. If you are interested, please let me know ASAP. AK, here we come??
Old June 6th, 2013, 07:18 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default AK 9-14 to 9-21 Join Me??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruising1 View Post
Hi! I'm also looking for someone to share a cabin on NCL cruise to Alaska; we have the same bucket list! My reservations are for 9/14 to 9/21/2013 leaving Seattle, cruising thru Inside Passage then to Ketchikan, Sawyer Glacier, Juneau, Skagway, Victoria, then Vancouver, BC. These reservations & fares are for an inside cabin on an upper deck on NCL Jewel.& are held at 2010 prices. I lose my deposit + reservations if I don't find a cabin mate & make full payment by July 1. If you are interested, please let me know ASAP. AK, here we come??
Old June 6th, 2013, 07:32 AM
Welcome Newcomer

I am a happy heterosexual looking to share the cabin so I can see AK(on my bucket list). I live in Seattle, I have a good sense of humor, told I am fun, enjoy a good joke, love love to dance the night away, drink but don't get drunk, generally looking for same to share cost of cabin. Seattle to Alaska to Vancouver 9/14 to 9/21, $599 + taxes & fees. Reservations held at 2010 prices for upper deck inside cabin. Female, male ok. Let's enjoy the cruise w/o complications. E-mail: NJNative44@Hotmail.com. Thanks!