Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 9th, 2013, 03:02 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default HAL 9/21-28th 2013 Westerdam

HAL to Alaska 9/21/13-9/28 on Westerdam

Have an Ocean View cabin on Upper Promenade, need a great gal to share it with

Ship sails from Seattle to Seattle, and the fare for each of us is $1,171.30, which includes all port fees,taxes and transfers. I live in Orange County,CA and flying out of John Wayne Airport. The carrier is Alaska Airlines,have flown w/them B4 and they are great. R/T fare is $236.80, if the ship makes your air, they chg $586

My Travel Agent does lots of biz with HAL and has gotten me perks that cabin mate gets too. I am on the free cabin upgrade list, I'm over 55 so got a $25.00 ship credit, you get one too,plus another $140.00 ship credit celebrating HALs 140 years sailing the Globe.

Looking for a terrific gal over 55 to 100 to share a rather large cabin. Have a great sense of humor, like people, adventures, discovery and experiences others have had. I not looking to be joined at the hip w/anyone, however maybe doing a few things with each will change perspectives. I'm a writer, curious, politically attuned (Dem), enjoy discovery.

I keep my things ship shape(was in the Navy,know how to share)and am easy to get along with.

If you have a sense of humor, are ready to get out there, and want to share a cabin w/a DWF, then give an Ahoy, Matey,

Judi_1.jpg
Sponsored Links