Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 10th, 2013, 07:47 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Asian-American Female seeng a travel buddy for end of May of June 2013 cruise

Hello everyone,

I am an Asian-American female living in NYC. In my forties, look young and have a young heart and spirit to match. I am looking for mainly females for a travelmate but if you are a fun gentlemanly guy and not looking for romance then I would consider males as well. This is strictly platonic, to save on costs and perhaps be good friends and long-term travel buddies. I am sweet, out-going, talkative, and positive. I am fairly open-minded, and love all kinds of food/cuisine. I love to work-out while on the cruise, I usually wake-up early and go walking/jogging to start the day. I've managed to lose 5 lbs on the last 2 cruises. My mantra is "be the change you want to see in the world." I am looking to have a great time making new friends and having fun before I embark on a new career.

I have cruised the last 10 yrs and am quite addicted to cruising for vacation. I love land vacations but love to go on cruises more. How can anyone not love cruising??? Food, beverages, entertainment, great service and kool people all in one spot. Paradise.

So, I am having a hard time finding family and friends to join me on an up-coming cruise, so here I am. I have not commited to one yet but would like to find a cruise for end of May or June of this year, 2013. I am thinking of 7 nights to Bermuda out of NYC. There is a sale going on right now with all the travel and cruise companies. Celebrity Summit to Bermuda is $649, with taxes and fees, final payment is $875. I enjoy RCCL, Celebrity, Disney and similar level cruising. I prefer not to do Carnival but may consider, it depends.

Anyone up for it? If you are interested, let's converse and see if we can be good travelmates. My email is LL449@aol.com. Thanks.

Lisa

Last edited by LL449; May 10th, 2013 at 08:18 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old May 12th, 2013, 09:17 PM
Familiar Face

Hi I am 61 wm in Lakeland Fl wilowed over 3 years I love Royal Carribbean but do not want to pay double for my cruise. If you ever have any desire for a cruise with them and need a cabinmate please get in touch with me. If interested get back to me and I will give you my contact info
Old May 13th, 2013, 11:36 PM
Familiar Face

Smile Transatlantic cruise to Germany

Would you be interested to go from New York to Hamburg, Germany on Queen Mary 2? The ship departs on June 1. The cost is approximately $1400 per person with taxes and fees. It's for stateroom with a balcony.
Old May 21st, 2013, 04:30 PM
Welcome Newcomer

HI Atlantic Cruiser and Highwayman and anyone else I forgot to respond to. I've been crazed the last 4 weeks studying for my state exam and license in NYC so I haven't been able to respond to anyone. But I recently passed my exam and am now ready to go on my cruise.

Your cruises sound wonderful but it doesn't fall within my timeline. So sorry, wish I could go with all of you. We should still keep in touch for future itineraries and cruise deals.

Thanks much for responding to my post. I have a new post looking for a 3rd person for my June cruise. If interested, please take a look.

Thanks and bon voyage!
Lisa