Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 17th, 2013, 12:33 PM
Familiar Face

Default Black Gent in South Florida

Hi, I’mlooking to take a 4 or 5 day Caribbean cruise in July or August; ocean view.

I’ma 50 year old Black male in the Miami/Fort Lauderdale area, 9-5 professionalwho has summer vacation time to use. I’m a friendly, neat, down to earth person. I’m comfortable doing anything or off the ship, I just need a vacation and some fun in the sun.

I'm open to any ship (I have only gone on Royal C in past)

JcNine@Bellsouth.net

Last edited by EasyHG; May 17th, 2013 at 03:49 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old May 27th, 2013, 08:00 AM
Familiar Face

Hi my name is Jillian, your ad sounds fantastic. I am a 62 year old Australian women travelling around the USA on an 8 weeks holiday with my son and daughter in law and I have decided that I also want to experience a cruise to the Caribbean while I am on that side of the world. The cruise I have selected is the Royal Caribbean cruise to the South Caribbean leaving San Juan on the 24th August for 7 days. I would like to find a cruise partner to share costs as well as friendship. Please let me know if this interests you. Kind regards, Jillian
Old May 28th, 2013, 09:40 AM
Familiar Face

Jillian I'm looking to leave from Miami or Fort Lauderdale. San Juan does not work for me. Thanks for the reply and good luck.
Old June 9th, 2013, 12:00 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello, I am looking to take a cruise around the fourth of July, If you are interested there is a three day Cruise 7/5-7/8 to the Bahamas or there is a 4 day cruise to Key West and Cozmel on 07/4-07/08