Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 26th, 2013, 12:16 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Skype™ to shmangan
Default Cruisemate (M/F) from Barcelona Transatlantic Nov 27th - Dec 12th

Are You Interested in a Fun Vacation Experience?

I'm excited about a fun affordable vacation. I booked a transatlantic cruise from Barcelona Spain to New Orleans, Nov 27th to Dec. 12th 2013. We will be boarding the Royal Caribbean, Serenade of the Seas for a great adventure.

My plan is to arrive in Barcelona a few days before the cruise and do some sight seeing. The weather is generally in the 70's so it should be a great trip. This is the first time I've cruised for over 2 weeks. The ports include Cadiz, Spain, Canary Islands, and CocoCay, Bahamas. The cost of the cruise is an amazing $500 per person. However, depending where you fly from, you will have the cost of airfare. From Minneapolis, MN the Airfare is $500 one way to Barcelona and $130 from New Orleans to Minneapolis, which is where we will depart from.

I would like to find someone for a cabinmate, (M or F), that is respectful, considerate and trustworthy. Since this is my first transatlantic cruise, I'm not sure what to expect. However, I have inquired of others and most who cruise transatlantic have found it to work out. I would like to find someone my age that would enjoy spending sometime doing things together. However, I'm open to going it alone, as I am very personable and can easily make friends. Since it's quite sometime before I have to make the final payment and secure the remaining deposit, I will be able to better get to know who I will be spending 2 weeks with. It is possible that I'm able to find someone who will perhaps want to cruise at a future date as well.

If you are interested in this cruise, please email me and we can find out more if this will be a good fit for us.

Happy Cruisin
Steve

Last edited by shmangan; May 26th, 2013 at 12:55 PM.
Sponsored Links