Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 27th, 2013, 04:15 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Royal Caribbean January 2014 7-10 nights

I plan to take a cruise on Royal Caribbean Freedom this coming January to the Caribbean. I would like to do either the 7-night Western Caribbean on the Freedom leaving on the 19th, or the two 5-night back-to-back trips on the Liberty leaving on 13th and the 18th. I want to go "alone" so I can have a spoil myself vacation, but it would be ideal to connect with a cruise buddy here. Someone would share the cost with me, but not expect to do everything together. I have not ever done this before, but it seems to work for some. I always get the cheapest inside cabin 'cause I'm only ever using it to sleep or shower). I am a woman and I prefer my cruisemate to be a woman. I am neat and quiet - some would even say shy. If you would like to email me, I am at: ceharden84@yahoo.com.
Sponsored Links
Old June 16th, 2013, 09:24 AM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Skype™ to liketotravel

I am a senior retired female. I would be interested in either option with price being the main factor. I prefer RC for loyalty reasons.

My home is in Alexandria, VA and I like to get away in January.

Helen