Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 30th, 2013, 10:05 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Lo0king for a cruisemate early july out of miami

I am a 42 year old teacher from Canada and I an looking at the june 30th to july 6th cruise to Nassau, Key West and Grand Turk sailing out of Miami it is only $479.00. I could also take the july 4th cruise to Key West and Cozumel. Later in july is also fine with me. I am a non-smoker and I love to just take it easy and soak up the sun on the ship or on a beach, If you are interested, here is my email, coachmcnulty@gmail,com.
so let me know...
Sponsored Links
Old May 31st, 2013, 10:58 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Possible Cruise Partner

Hello Coach: I am not sure, at this time, if I will be taking any cruises this Summer as I have just returned from a long cruise and trip to Europe. I live in Tampa Bay--St. Petersburg--and cruise quite a bit. I will know more about a later Summer cruise in July.

However, I noticed that you live in Quebec City and I am looking for someone to cruise on Holland America Eurodam on Oct 12 from Quebec City to Ft Lauderdale on a 15 repositioning cruise with a great itinerary. I can get a great last minute price. Or possibly on the Maasdam for Oct 5 on a similar itinerary from Montreal 13 days.

Would you be interested in this? Also, how easy is it to get from the airport in Quebec City to the port? If you cannot do either one of these cruises, maybe you know someone else who might be interested.

Please email your response to plrharmony@live.com or give me a call at 727-545-3416 Thanks, Peter Richard
Old June 2nd, 2013, 11:18 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Yahoo to saraholly

I'm looking to take a cruise in late June early July. My friends are too busy & the price to go alone is crazy. I live in Florida & have cruised Carnival before so I can get an awesome discount. I was looking at a seven day cruise leaving Port Canaveral for Mexico. Let me know if you're still looking! my email is djsanders7@hotmail.com
Old June 3rd, 2013, 08:31 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I would be willing to go but Port Canaveral is too far from the airport, this is why I usually sail out of Miami. Where in Florida do you live? Let me know.. There are cruises sailing out Miami, 7 days to Cozumel and 3 other stops.
thanks
Old June 4th, 2013, 09:12 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Yahoo to saraholly

I live in Jacksonville and have cruised out of Miami many times to Cozumel. It's very inexpensive for me to fly down and back. We have ships sailing to the Bahamas from Jacksonville, but I prefer Mexico. Please contact me because I really need to burn my vaca time up before the end of the year!