Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 31st, 2013, 10:57 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile Pretty please share with me! QM2 NYC-Southampton 7/6/13

Hello!
I am desperately seeking a cruise mate for the July 6,2013 Transatlantic cruise from NYC to Southampton aboard Cunard's Queen Mary 2.This is my first time trying to travel by ship and I had no idea it was so expensive to go alone,yikes! The current deal is $995 per person + taxes and if we could just split the total cost I would be so,so happy! I am actually moving to Italy so am trying to take advantage of the luggage allowance benefits...if you happen to be going my way too I will be headed from Southampton to Rome by rail (via London/Paris/Venice,etc.) and would love a companion,especially with some more travel experience. ( I spent 7 months last year in Italy working but that is the extent of mine).I am a 28 year old female chef who is mature and respectful but also loves to have adventures & fun so I am open to all offers! Hope somebody can help me out,thanks for your time
Sponsored Links
Old May 31st, 2013, 11:37 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerald View Post
Hello!
I am desperately seeking a cruise mate for the July 6,2013 Transatlantic cruise from NYC to Southampton aboard Cunard's Queen Mary 2.This is my first time trying to travel by ship and I had no idea it was so expensive to go alone,yikes! The current deal is $995 per person + taxes and if we could just split the total cost I would be so,so happy! I am actually moving to Italy so am trying to take advantage of the luggage allowance benefits...if you happen to be going my way too I will be headed from Southampton to Rome by rail (via London/Paris/Venice,etc.) and would love a companion,especially with some more travel experience. ( I spent 7 months last year in Italy working but that is the extent of mine).I am a 28 year old female chef who is mature and respectful but also loves to have adventures & fun so I am open to all offers! Hope somebody can help me out,thanks for your time
Hi there. I'm sailing on the Queen Mary 2 that same day, ny to southampton. I have a friend who's supposed to share the cabin with me, but her mother is ill and there's a chance she may not be able to go, in which case I'd be looking for someone to share with me. Are you still looking for a cruise mate?
Old May 31st, 2013, 04:20 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Absolutely! I will message you my e-mail address so you can keep me posted,thanks!
Old May 31st, 2013, 07:07 PM
First Mate

Do you realize that if you put the Facebook link on your profile, everyone can see your real name plus whatever other info you post publicly there ?

I'm not a transAtlantic cruiser yet. Just lettin you know.
Old May 31st, 2013, 08:05 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ednotmilkman View Post
Do you realize that if you put the Facebook link on your profile, everyone can see your real name plus whatever other info you post publicly there ?

I'm not a transAtlantic cruiser yet. Just lettin you know.
Thanks for the heads up!
Old June 30th, 2013, 10:08 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello, I assume you already found someone if not and you are still going if you could get in touch asap that would be awesome!
Old July 4th, 2013, 01:49 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hiya, I'm also planning on moving to Europe and on the same wavelength. Have you found a cabin mate? I'm looking at the July 27th NYC > Southampton sailing, which is also $200+ cheaper than July 6 price you mentioned. If you have not yet booked, you willing to go on the July 27th? I am 27 year old female-28th bday a few days after the cruise-so we're both the same age, moving to europe, female...could work out as cabin mates